FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can just use the word dawg for ladies too...just saying dawg

When I was young (Don't even ask), if we called a women a dawg/dog you could expect to get your face slapped.
Lets me ask youse a question, does your pants cover your underwears or does your pants end at your knees so everyones can see your mickeys?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was young (Don't even ask), if we called a women a dawg/dog you could expect to get your face slapped.
Lets me ask youse a question, does your pants cover your underwears or does your pants end at your knees so everyones can see your mickeys?

-You're right dawg I haven't been getting much silva lately lol.

-Lol thats funny. Oh and do my pants cover my underwear? It does halfway but you never see it because my shirt covers it up. I got too skinny for my pants yo.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-You're right dawg I haven't been getting much silva lately lol.

-Lol thats funny. Oh and do my pants cover my underwear? It does halfway but you never see it because my shirt covers it up. I got too skinny for my pants yo.

What happens if you eat like a chili dog, with coleslaw and a side of beans for lunch. Do you pull your pants up sometime around 3:00 in the afternoon? :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this all you other old timers have to worry about? I'm 64 and you're all my dawgs. (have someone young explain it to you)

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
austin said:
Is this all you other old timers have to worry about? I'm 64 and you're all my dawgs. (have someone young explain it to you)

This is one hip playa

Kevo_DFX

Sep 5, 2008
Greensburg, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX
Rap is the evidence of the demise of a culture. What a shame, it used to be mam or sir.
The whole concept seems to be an oxymoron with the hobby.

You're right, daddy-o. Kids these days make me blow my lid. Back in the day we never used words like these. Know what I mean, pops?

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right, daddy-o. Kids these days make me blow my lid. Back in the day we never used words like these. Know what I mean, pops?

Betcha you kept your fags rolled up in your shirt sleeve didn't ya.....:laughing7:

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg I'm a new member but I've been following da site for 7 months

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy has this place gone down hill since Rich died.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread