Question

Anon

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
Hello, I'm looking for information if has anyone has ever fully explored the mountains are there any caves near the Superstition mountains with warning signs that say its restricted for any reason, sealed, etc, any caves with strange shapes, anything like a narrow cave or something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and the deeper you go in you start feeling some ventilation or warm air rushing coming from it, any strange symbols on the walls like a dragon or ouroboros with seven stars?

OP
OP
A

Anon

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
They don't need to be nearby the superstition mountains, maybe far away from it, has anyone ever found a cave with a warning sign? or heard anything weird? like disappearances or strange reports.

Last edited:

AZ Gold Hunter

Feb 27, 2023
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting request. I'm sure most here who have spent any time in the Superstition wilderness could say they have seen or encountered such. Most will keep their experiences private or only share to people they have known for a while. If your new to this or doing research for something it helps to let people know why you need this info. Good luck and I hope you find what you seek

OP
OP
A

Anon

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
98e1113c93dd2be1fb7ae77f1cefd679.jpg

Something like this, this symbol is from the UK, and its incredibly scarce on the internet, and if there's anything more to find it will be very hard to find.

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, But I think the exact symbol you show is a more modern creation, and wont have much on the internet.
Not exactly like it anyways.
Seems to be made of old symbols though.
The rattlesnake is unusual.. makes me think of the south.
But the stars in that form make me think of the north. The big Dipper. Makes me think of "septentrional". The bigDipper star symbol is also big in Taoism.... Probably others..
This takes me down many rabbit holes.

What more info can you give.?
Where and when did you encounter the symbol. And what info do you have about it? And what thoughts do you have about it?

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the only other photo I find of it. Not much info...
Screenshot_20240311-031049~2.png

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Anon,
Welcome to the "Show"!

Joecoins

Found a picture of what you showed.
With the Latin...Hic firmius viget signum

The Symbol you show is a replica fo the : Votive Column in the Vitoriate Park Italy.
On the column there are: the symbol of the Del Carnaro Regency with the Rijeka motto "Quis Contra Nos?" from the letter to the Romans of Saint Paul and the symbol composed of an ouroboros and the seven stars of the bear dear to d'Annunzio which he wanted to dedicate to the Fiume feat. And the Latin text of the column reads: Hic firmius viget signum Imperii, spes alta futuro.

Sigma Column.jpg

Here is my take:
I believe what you may have is a treasure map... Possibly?... The Lost Dutchman Mine?...Said to be located near the Superstitous Mountains in Arizona.

The Latin below:
Hic firmius viget signum
Translates to: Here the sign prevails more firmly.
The seven stars may represent: the Big Dipper or Urs Major...Big Bear which points to the Polaris Star...Northern Star.

Big-Dipper-to-North-Star-September-e1630474518249.jpg

If you could locate Seven Rocks nearby forming the Stars of the Big Dipper...Then i would imagine the two stars pointing to the Polaris Star (Northern Star) may be where your treasure is?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Something like this, this symbol is from the UK, and its incredibly scarce on the internet, and if there's anything more to find it will be very hard to find.
Anon
This image represents the Solomon's ancient gold mines, or otherwise Cibola-the seven cities (mines) of gold.
Actually, the image on this stone is reversed/mirrored, with the south on top. Also the mines are not located like this but little different.
Here, in my diagram, is a real example of how the mines are located each other and their real orientation. In the gap between the four stars and the three stars, there is located the Horse of Holy Faith landmark.

Attachments

• Cibola.png
    Cibola.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 12

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot found it.
It does relate to the Ursa Major.
I don't think it would be a map. IMO

I am still curious about the rattle snake. In that peculiar style...

Screenshot_20240311-125020.png Screenshot_20240311-125242.png Screenshot_20240311-115621.png Screenshot_20240311-115551.png

OP
OP
A

Anon

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
Trust me the symbol is older than the ones you're seeing in the internet some people long time ago saw it and the meaning was invented and twisted time to time, they probably didn't even know its true meaning, but it has nothing to do with a treasury map. I can't tell you more because you wouldn't believe me and I don't wanna ruin the conversation, I'm here for information and that's all, but I greatly appreciate what you did here I even didn't know about the other images.

I came to this forum asking for this symbol because I found a strong mythological connection to what I think I know

"Some Apaches believe that the hole leading down into the lower world, or hell, is located in the Superstition Mountains. Winds blowing from the hole are supposed to be the cause of severe dust storms in the metropolitan region"

And the mythology surrounding the dutchman gold mine also attracted my attention.

And the lost dutchman gold mine, if it exists and if its really what I think it is then it probably was sealed a long time ago.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me the symbol is older than the ones you're seeing in the internet some people long time ago saw it and the meaning was invented and twisted time to time, they probably didn't even know its true meaning, but it has nothing to do with a treasury map. I can't tell you more because you wouldn't believe me and I don't wanna ruin the conversation, I'm here for information and that's all, but I greatly appreciate what you did here I even didn't know about the other images.

I came to this forum asking for this symbol because I found a strong mythological connection to what I think I know

"Some Apaches believe that the hole leading down into the lower world, or hell, is located in the Superstition Mountains. Winds blowing from the hole are supposed to be the cause of severe dust storms in the metropolitan region"

And the mythology surrounding the dutchman gold mine also attracted my attention.

And the lost dutchman gold mine, if it exists and if its really what I think it is then it probably was sealed a long time ago.

Seems you have sorted the info you have received, taking in consideration your own opinion on what could fit your interpretation of the myth. Maybe you are searching for the spiral staircase which is going down in the ground and the Aztecs used as a ceremonial and sacred place.
The Apache worshiped this entrance as the place from where their ancestors came out after became a nation. This story fits very well with the Aztec myth of how they became a nation.
As for the winds which are blowing from the shaft, IMHO is how there is a mechanism made by the Aztecs, which allows pressure from the "Hell" to came out under control. This mechanism should be made by certain doors which keep the pressure enclosed until it reach a specific high that can push the doors open and eliminate the hot air which is closed below. This process make the doors to shake and make a sound like an echo of a thunder.
IMO, in the beginning, that hole was open and was emanating continuously gases and maybe it made their living there little hard. Also, I believe they made some chambers in that shaft, in which they deposited some relics and a small treasure, being sure how that shaft with its characteristics, will protect the treasure and will keep away or kill people who would want to desecrate the place.
It's not a coincidence there are seven stars in your "map" and each star has seven rays. For sure was made for a certain place which is no other than Cibola. Now IMHO, the LDM is nowhere on that mountain, maybe somewhere close by in a different location.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lot of Apache experts here. My Apache friends are wondering how a few old men sitting at their computers, who have never been to the Superstitions, could have figured out their deepest most ancient secrets.

Maybe my buddy Dog Wolf got it right. "What a load of made up BS". I'm not Apache so I'll just have to take his word. 8-)

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot of Apache experts here. My Apache friends are wondering how a few old men sitting at their computers, who have never been to the Superstitions, could have figured out their deepest most ancient secrets.

Maybe my buddy Dog Wolf got it right. "What a load of made up BS". I'm not Apache so I'll just have to take his word. 8-)
Apache always were wondering. Tell Dog Wolf to meet me at the "hole" if he dares, but I doubt he will come.
I'm wondering too, how so many people know so much about my life, like where I'm going and where I'm sitting. To me these statements sound more BS than Cibola myth.

Last edited:

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"If it exists and if its really what I think it is then it probably was sealed a long time ago. "
I'm curious ? How long ago...? And what exactly do you think it is?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۴۰۴_۱۵۰۶۰۳_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۴۰۴_۱۵۰۶۰۳_Gallery.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 14

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
They don't need to be nearby the superstition mountains, maybe far away from it, has anyone ever found a cave with a warning sign? or heard anything weird? like disappearances or strange reports.
This thread doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the “lost Dutchman gold mine”.

The symbology touched on is a form of sorcery, attempts to reconnect to the work of fallen angels of the pre-flood world.
Following the line of Nimrod 🥸

That’s my take 🤷🏼‍♂️
Idahodutch

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
This thread doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the “lost Dutchman gold mine”.

The symbology touched on is a form of sorcery, attempts to reconnect to the work of fallen angels of the pre-flood world.

That’s my take 🤷🏼‍♂️
Idahodutch
This is not magic my friend. The beginning and the end, the beginning and the end, the seven heavens, the seven seas, the seven kingdoms, the seven chakras, the seven steps, etc., all of these are derived from ancient religions such as Mithraism. They buried gold mines according to their beliefs. Therefore, it is necessary to know the beliefs of each ancient period to search for their mines. For example, I will tell you, "Ancient Egyptians buried bodies in the west, because they considered death to be like the setting of the sun, or Christians put a cross on top of the head of the grave. The arrangement of the Egyptian pyramids is like the belt of the constellation Orion. Also for burying mines They used stone arrangement, geographical directions and many factors.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
This is not magic my friend. The beginning and the end, the beginning and the end, the seven heavens, the seven seas, the seven kingdoms, the seven chakras, the seven steps, etc., all of these are derived from ancient religions such as Mithraism. They buried gold mines according to their beliefs. Therefore, it is necessary to know the beliefs of each ancient period to search for their mines. For example, I will tell you, "Ancient Egyptians buried bodies in the west, because they considered death to be like the setting of the sun, or Christians put a cross on top of the head of the grave. The arrangement of the Egyptian pyramids is like the belt of the constellation Orion. Also for burying mines They used stone arrangement, geographical directions and many factors.
Don’t take things personally 😜 I never said magic 😁
I said sorcery …. And I also said it’s just my take.

So you can have an opinion, but not me 😂😂
It’s just a conversation HMK.
If you want to play with symbols and chant, go for it 🤓👍
Sincerely,
Idahodutch

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That’s my take 🤷🏼‍♂️
Idahodutch
Howdy Idahodutch,
This thread may not have anything to do with the LDGM, but that symbol sure seems to represent most here who seem to be chasing their own tail. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread