Peralta ,Gonzales BS

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how people feed a legend is just foolishness ,how people jump reality and come up with some of these theories will always amaze me .In the LDM we see this first hand in the idea the 3 mexicans were part of the Peralta family . who comes up with this Sh** ! there is no evidence whatsoever that that was true ..total speculation...is it just theories gone wild or is it people trying to feed the legend with hype ... even if we are to believe that ether of these families were mining in the supers there is no proof whatsoever that the LDM is one of their mines ,i am not saying they did not mine in the supers but where is the list of their mines and what is the source of the list . if you look for evidence it has to be evidence ,every family in new spain wants to lay claim to the LDM
and when this does end up in court and it will , they will have to prove without a doubt that the mine was related to their families in some way . and all the legend will not change the evidence we have some old hand drawn maps with no documentation .a lot of here say and no real evidence ..in fact i could say the Peralta were in texas , new mexico ,AZ ,California ,Sonora, any number of mountain ranges ..dozens of places they did mine ...and let's take a good look at where this theories start . you can't ask the families to give evidence of where their mines were ,that's not a sound way to build evidence in any case .,do you ask the killer where the bodies are he will tell you he killed 500 when he killed 3 or 4 ...,
then there is the logic of the evidence we do know ,there were gold found south of the supers closer to the homes of those families ,so why go 100's of miles away if you really did not have to go that far away .. just saying where is the BS stop and the facts become reality . i can show you a dozen books that say these families are part of this legend and not one with any real evidence that they ever were ...
can i take one of their maps and show you how it fits the LDM . sure i can and i can take that same map and fit it to dozens of other mountain ranges as well ..like i said not BS or here say , where is the proof ..?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
how people feed a legend is just foolishness ,how people jump reality and come up with some of these theories will always amaze me .In the LDM we see this first hand in the idea the 3 mexicans were part of the Peralta family . who comes up with this Sh** ! there is no evidence whatsoever that that was true ..total speculation...is it just theories gone wild or is it people trying to feed the legend with hype ... even if we are to believe that ether of these families were mining in the supers there is no proof whatsoever that the LDM is one of their mines ,i am not saying they did not mine in the supers but where is the list of their mines and what is the source of the list . if you look for evidence it has to be evidence ,every family in new spain wants to lay claim to the LDM
and when this does end up in court and it will , they will have to prove without a doubt that the mine was related to their families in some way . and all the legend will not change the evidence we have some old hand drawn maps with no documentation .a lot of here say and no real evidence ..in fact i could say the Peralta were in texas , new mexico ,AZ ,California ,Sonora, any number of mountain ranges ..dozens of places they did mine ...and let's take a good look at where this theories start . you can't ask the families to give evidence of where their mines were ,that's not a sound way to build evidence in any case .,do you ask the killer where the bodies are he will tell you he killed 500 when he killed 3 or 4 ...,
then there is the logic of the evidence we do know ,there were gold found south of the supers closer to the homes of those families ,so why go 100's of miles away if you really did not have to go that far away .. just saying where is the BS stop and the facts become reality . i can show you a dozen books that say these families are part of this legend and not one with any real evidence that they ever were ...
can i take one of their maps and show you how it fits the LDM . sure i can and i can take that same map and fit it to dozens of other mountain ranges as well ..like i said not BS or here say , where is the proof ..?
It the stories are real, just the things in the trail (clues from the story)
Would support the stories, and if not, then the those particular stories are probably made up. 👍

It does not matter if people like it or not, the clues (ones found) tell the story 🤷🏼‍♂️
Just how things are.

Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Maps are a different animal, imho.
Clues have worked for me, but each searcher is different.
Idaho

PS- there is one map that fits …. And I was very surprised at the accuracy.
The rest are for something other than the LDM, in my opinion 🤓👍

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It the stories are real, just the things in the trail (clues from the story)
Would support the stories, and if not, then the those particular stories are probably made up. 👍

It does not matter if people like it or not, the clues (ones found) tell the story 🤷🏼‍♂️
Just how things are.

Idahodutch
just like i pointed out , where is the real evidence to prove they had anything to do with Waltz or the mine .. you have seen how many storytellers there are . stories are not always facts or evidence ,do i know they were there yes but the legend does not know what i do ..

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
just like i pointed out , where is the real evidence to prove they had anything to do with Waltz or the mine .. you have seen how many storytellers there are . stories are not always facts or evidence ,do i know they were there yes but the legend does not know what i do ..
BB,
I told you before.
If the clues do not describe your spot, then it’s not the spot.
But you go ahead and believe what you want.

Your friend ( believe it or not)
Idahodutch

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
BB,
I told you before.
If the clues do not describe your spot, then it’s not the spot.
But you go ahead and believe what you want.

Your friend ( believe it or not)
Idahodutch
According to the story,
Waltz did not really work the Peralta mine, rather he found and developed (his mine) the LDM nearby.
Maybe there were some of the Gonzales family that worked the Peralta/LDM up above, IDK.

This is not that hard to sort, if one is willing to follow it rather than reject findings.

I do hope you get sorted BB.
Idahodutch

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maps are a different animal, imho.
Clues have worked for me, but each searcher is different.
Idaho
people should focus on the skills to translate and read maps , all maps are made from the point of view of the person making the map to start with . making it hard to read or translate them by others ,you can get 25 people to read and translate a map and they will all end up somewhere else .that's why modern maps & charts are made different from hand drawn maps .
we can look at maps that are hand drawn with a few basic formats. and the maps in this legend does apply to those basics . some are coded with hidden meanings but the basics are there ..i don't see things the way most of you do , but corrected charts as a Quartermaster . thousands of them ...when correcting maps you are given changes in a list and you are to locate and correct whatever they say is wrong .. your given a chart number and you must locate all charts relate to that correction sometimes you may find the correction shows up on 4 or 5 charts and there maybe as many as 5 or 10 charts the same of each map ..some are fixed corrections some are floating obstructions ..and are just warnings .
The point is maps and charts are not the same but share some common ground as the basics relate to fixed targets ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will add something else about hand drawn maps .one family may make a map of the same area totally different from another family . because their families learned their skills from different sources and different people made the maps with what they knew ,their own skills may show up in how they make a map , in fact your not alone reading the map your reading the skills of the person that made the map ..than the skill of map reading defines if more than one person made a given map .

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
We’ll, say what you want, but In this game, results are what everybody is looking for.

So far ….. neither of us has in our hand, the results that everybody is looking for. 🤷🏼‍♂️😁

Maybe one day 👍

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We’ll, say what you want, but In this game, results are what everybody is looking for.

So far ….. neither of us has in our hand, the results that everybody is looking for. 🤷🏼‍♂️😁

Maybe one day 👍
i am glad you said , i can't ...LOL

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not easy to "read" Spanish/Mexican treasure maps. They have the same basic elements in their manufacturing, but change only in some details which make them unique to specific families or to specifics royal or not treasure map makers.
I studied Spanish treasure maps for a long time, and I can tell you for certain how they are very tricky and sometimes undecipherable if few clues are not added to the maps.
Sometime Spanish treasure maps can tell a mining history for a region over the years, and how descendants of the first miners of that region have went along with their mining operations. I believe I wrote in one thread about the Peralta's mining operations they have in about one century timeframe.
Now, if you believe you know to read Spanish/Mexican treasure maps, then maybe you have to think it again. They are not drawing exact shapes of canyons, rivers and another landmarks from the region of interest, but they have chosen random rows of rocks from that area, at the will and imagination of every map maker.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB,
I confess, I am not following what you’re saying …. Did some word or words accidentally get left out ?
you said nether of us found what their looking for . so i guess you have not found it and i am glad you face that . but i can't ...lol i know what i found ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ask yourself what is the difference between a ships heading and magnetic heading .

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
you said nether of us found what their looking for . so i guess you have not found it and i am glad you face that . but i can't ...lol i know what i found ..
🤣🤣😂
Read the words my friend, that’s not what I said 😁

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why would i share with you i don't know you any more than you know me at this point in time .. if you took all the old timers in this Dutch hunter group i have more results than all of them put together . just because i make the choice to find someone to trust does not mean i don't have results ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread