QUESTIONABLE INFORMATION POSTED AS FACT CONCERNING THE BEALE TALE

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel a bit sad, Cause I saw the spot I believed to be the location on Google Maps, there seems to be an excavator on that specific spot...

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and there have been many excavations and various earth moving operations in Bedford county, Virginia.
So...

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they got it, there is still another one left..There are 2 location of where the treasure is..The hole they dig in 1821 is different from 1819..

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was only an imaginary treasure to begin with. So the treasures you seek may be all over Bedford County. Only in your mind of course.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel a bit sad, Cause I saw the spot I believed to be the location...
Don't be sad, iceisnice/icehouse leader/spokeperson for the famous intrepid BEALE MYSTERY TEAM has stated they found the vault site, its NOT in Bedford county, it was not buried by TJ Beale or discovered by his 30 associates north of Santa Fe.
...but there may be a red knee tarantula spider involved! :thumbsup:

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The offer is still up...Help anyone?

"Tell our men to look for (name), of our treasure that we successfully buried. It was located (number) miles from (Landmark, note: this is not buford's). In the North there is(descriptions), east (descriptions), west (descriptions), south descriptions. " And more details where the 1st and 2nd site is.. that is why #1 is named the Locality of the Vault.

I can show the solution, but only if there is a sure contract..:-D

Feel free to call me anything you like...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Don't be sad, iceisnice/icehouse leader/spokeperson for the famous intrepid BEALE MYSTERY TEAM has stated they found the vault site, its NOT in Bedford county, it was not buried by TJ Beale or discovered by his 30 associates north of Santa Fe.
...but there may be a red knee tarantula spider involved! :thumbsup:
YECH! LOL!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Isn't that the treasure of Leon Trabuco?
If it was, one would think their group name would be TRABUCO MYSTERY TEAM and not BEALE MYSTERY TEAM.
Iceisnice/icehouse also stated in his update communique that the treasure had nothing to do with Santa Fe.
He did not rule out the red knee tarantula spiders.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want more?though don't mind decoding this, I scrambled it so you wont figure it out...but the though is here..

"In my adventure to the west, I cant pronounce the name of (name) so I gave him a new alias.This is the one I am telling you to look for. He knew our people will come to get the treasure."

We dont need anyone else to get the treasure, We just need a team and of course..a contract...:-D

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"We followed the path to the (direction),there people are stealing our gold so we change route to (direction),(descriptions). People saw us but did not stopped or bother us, so we continued that route to the (direction)"

He is not a ghost, People saw him and his wagons..also not a hoax..

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know... I just received a "like" for my lengthy post to ECS and just re-read it.

Then noticed...

ECS did not even like it. :/

Sheesh... hard to find good cabin help these days.

:P

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't start patting yourself on the back, AARC, there are two there that will give a like to anyone that posts what appears to be a negative comment concerning me. :laughing7:
Relax, and pop the tab of a Tampa Bay Brewing Co REEF DONKEY ale. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread