quick 10 minute hunt with new detector

R

rvbvetter

Sounds like your starting fast with the new detector. WTG! HH

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Dang you found one of dem smiley faces? lol just kiddin, thinks you forgot the pics there buddy. Cant wait to see em..thanks and have fun out there!

OP
OP
pepperpump

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
does anyone know how to upload a pic, I can't upload my picture because it is saying it has to be a jpg. file but my computer isn't uploadin it as a jpg. it is trying to upload as a html. pic. i hate computers.
pepperpump :(

OP
OP
pepperpump

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Alriighty, I think I figured this out, Here are the pictures from my latest hunt. The oldest penny I found was from 1976. The oldest dime was a 1982 dime. I can truly say I am hooked. Thanks for the replies and good luck hunting!!!
Pepperpump ;D :D ;D

Attachments

• coins2.JPG
    coins2.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 389
  • penny.JPG
    penny.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 385

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey theres one of those zinc pennies i was talking about in another thread! isnt it messed up how they fall apart after only a few years in the ground? looks like you are off to a great start! good luck hunting.

Altiman

Aug 1, 2004
Wild Wild West
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have often wondered if the zinc pennys will be the most rare coins in the 100 year plus future, with so many eroding away like that. Those coins are not made to last.

Altiman

B

brla

looks nice old staff u have right place search whole place probally have more...

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found probably 70-80 of thosecrusties before I found my first silver......If I could have had a nickname THEN it would have been..........McPenny L.O.L. Have Fun You'll be finding lots of neat stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread