83.1 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Re: Quick hunt in Ky

good looking finds there buddy... I have yet to get out and really look for some points. Looking forward to it. Did you find them around close or did you get a new spot to hunt?

OP
OP
B

bocephus99

Jun 18, 2010
ohioaxeman said:
Nice haul for a quickie... :laughing7: the pecked stone may be a maul!

I checked some info out and your right it does look very similar to other grooved mauls. :icon_thumright: Appears to have been used quite a bit too. Tks

F

Felinepeachy

Nice finds! You're braver than I am. I can't believe you went hunting today with the storms we had here. I never saw rain as heavy as I did today. And the thunder, lightning and hail WOW :notworthy:

OP
OP
B

bocephus99

Jun 18, 2010
Felinepeachy said:
Nice finds! You're braver than I am. I can't believe you went hunting today with the storms we had here. I never saw rain as heavy as I did today. And the thunder, lightning and hail WOW :notworthy:

Yea, storms were bad today and I'm not that brave either. I actually posted this Saturday which we fortunately had much better weather. This rain may uncover a few more keepers for us though. :icon_thumright:

tks

F

Felinepeachy

bocephus99 said:
Felinepeachy said:

Yea, storms were bad today and I'm not that brave either. I actually posted this Saturday which we fortunately had much better weather. This rain may uncover a few more keepers for us though. :icon_thumright:

tks

Oh yeah, that's what I'm hoping :laughing7:

Hey, I hope the rain has uncovered some killer finds for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread