RADIO SHACK DISCOVERY 3300 PROBLEMS

suzyqdogs

Jul 4, 2005

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
im not sure what she needs to do to improve her machine, but in the same situation i know what i would do. i would sell it and get and ace 250........but thats just me. for $200 its a great machine. :)

Will_detect4food

May 2, 2006
Gold Coast
hollowpointred said:
im not sure what she needs to do to improve her machine, but in the same situation i know what i would do. i would sell it and get and ace 250........but thats just me. for $200 its a great machine. :)

that would be my choice too

Stainless Steet Rat

May 15, 2006
I have been using mine for about 2 weeks now and it will bounce ALL around on shallow targets. I have had a silver quarter at 3 inches bounce on the target ID from wheatie to $1 coin. It will also read big deep iron items as quarters and 50 cent pieces on higher sensitivity and fast swings. I get great target ID at a slow to moderate swing and sensitivity 2-3 and notch out iron. It reads pretty good to about 5-6 inches in my soil, after that the target id is very iffy. The deepest I have dug a quarter was 8 inches and a 7 inch silver dime at sensitivity 6 in all metal mode with no trash around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions