Radiodynamometer

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Radiodynamometer

How to make this instrument is at http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,113685.100.html
Reply 114.

This is the book where I got the information about the Radiodynamometer

Biophysical Experiments on the Radiation of Matter, Divining Rods, Electric Waves
By Dr. Paul E. Dobler, Ph.D

http://www.rexresearch.com/dobler/dobler.htm

http://www.minimum.com/b.asp?a=biophysical-experiments

This instrument was made by Dr Dobler to measure emissions from objects that he called Millivolts….Later they were put into a category call X-Band Waves. As near as I can tell they are called Terahertz Waves by Scientist to day…After I posted the information in reply # 114 I receive a bunch of negative replies. That only makes me work harder.

Terahertz Waves

http://www.jhuapl.edu/newscenter/aplnews/2004/june-terahertz.asp

Surfing the Terahertz Waves
From Mines to Cancer, Radiation Band Offers Better Detection

http://www.swri.edu/3pubs/ird2004/Synopses/149405.htm

http://www.thznetwork.org/wordpress/index.php/archives/266

http://www.laserfocusworld.com/articles/article_display.html?id=253682

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041115/full/news041115-11.html

Simple wire picks up terahertz waves
'Coat-hanger' probes could boost airport security.

Mark Peplow
· Tools
o Send to a Friend
o Reprints & Permissions
o RSS Feeds
After years of fiddling around with plastic ribbons and exotic fibres, physicists have found that a simple metal wire is all they need to pick up terahertz radiation. The discovery could speed the development of new medical and security imaging.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx Art. I checked out those links again. But none of them (?) say anything about dowsing, right? If I missed something in those links, let me know. Those frequencies and signals and such would need to be shown to go from the coin (or treasure, etc...) to your rod. To merely have a link to an article about signals, does not prove they are the operative factor is what turns the rod, connects to a rod, etc.... If I missed the direction connection to dowsing in those articles, please let me know which of those links, and approx. where in the article. thanx!

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Carl…Yes you said the same thing…Now this is a quart jar

Attachments

• 028468758-Quart_jar.jpg
    028468758-Quart_jar.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,424
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is a Versorium..Notice...They look dfferent.

Attachments

• Versorium.jpg
    Versorium.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 925
  • Versorium.jpg
    Versorium.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 918
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Re: Dowsing test
« Reply #126 on: Dec 01, 2006, 10:55:30 AM » Quote

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Nov 30, 2006, 08:45:14 PM
You can build a simple instrument from the 1930's that will measure the energy emitted by objects. The cost is just a quart jar, a piece of alum. foil and a tube of liquid rubber. In my test I found that a slice of onion put out more energy than gold. This instrument was called a Radiodynamometer.........Art

Art, for quite some time you've been touting this experiment as evidence of some sort of mysterious energy emitted by objects. But all you've made is a simple electroscope, and all you are detecting is electric charge. I replicated your experiment and can get similar results. It's just basic physics.

However, what you built is not the classic electroscope I'm familiar with, i.e., the two-leaf variety. So I did a web search, and what you made is called a "versorium." Click here and here for more info on this.

BTW, the versorium was probably the very first instrument ever built for detecting electricity. It was created by William Gilbert in 1600, and he even invented the word "electric".

I want everyone to notice that Carl preformed the same test that I did. Then he tells us about another measuring device. If you read about a versorium you will find that it measured Static Electric charges. The Radiodynamometer was made to measure milivolts….Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Does that look like a quart jar with a ½ inch alum foil circle hung from a rubber string?..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Does that look like a quart jar with a ½ inch alum foil circle hung from a rubber string?..Art
After a fashion, yes. The concept is exactly the same, surely you recognize that.

Does a Ferrari look like a Ford Van? No, but they perform the same function.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mike(Mont) said:
I mentioned this previously, Dr. Hills used a suspended human hair in a vacuum. He said he used it "to detect the flow of psychic electricity" and that he was able to measure the edge of a field better than with a rod.

Perhaps you should peruse the article again, Mike, and bone up on what objects suspended in a vacuum actually detect.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
After a fashion, yes. The concept is exactly the same, surely you recognize that.

First you read what a Radiodynamometer was made to measure….Sorry …They are not even close to being the same instrument….Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

First you read what a Radiodynamometer was made to measure….Sorry …They are not even close to being the same instrument….Art
Let's see....
Both enclosed in glass, both use suspended thin metal sheets.... They're constructed in almost the exact same fashion.

How are they different, Art?

And don't just say "They don't measure the same thing." That doesn't tell anyone anything.

HOW are they different?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Crookes radiometer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Crookes radiometer, also known as the light mill or solar engine, consists of an airtight glass bulb, containing a partial vacuum. Inside are a set of vanes which are mounted on a spindle. The vanes rotate when exposed to light, with faster rotation for more intense light, providing a quantitative measurement of electromagnetic radiation intensity. The reason for the rotation has been the cause of much scientific debate.

The Radiodynamometer was invented to measure millivolts that are emitted from objects. It is airtight but does not contain a vacuum. There is not a spindle or vanes. It does nothing when exposed to light.
If you would follow the links I have provided you would find that this was a very important invention that has lead to a whole lot of important instruments ….Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Crookes radiometer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Crookes radiometer, also known as the light mill or solar engine, consists of an airtight glass bulb, containing a partial vacuum. Inside are a set of vanes which are mounted on a spindle. The vanes rotate when exposed to light, with faster rotation for more intense light, providing a quantitative measurement of electromagnetic radiation intensity. The reason for the rotation has been the cause of much scientific debate.

The Radiodynamometer was invented to measure millivolts that are emitted from objects. It is airtight but does not contain a vacuum. There is not a spindle or vanes. It does nothing when exposed to light.
If you would follow the links I have provided you would find that this was a very important invention that has lead to a whole lot of important instruments ….Art
Your radio-whatsit had a piece of aluminum suspended from a string, allowing it to rotate freely. The radiometer has an aluminum vane on a spindle, allowing it to rotate freely. Different route, same destination.

Your device is airtight, the radiometer has a partial vacuum, neither allowing free travel of air. Again, different route, but the same destination.

Have you tried to expose your radio-whatsit to an intense light to see what it does?

Sounds like you're being pretty close-minded and biased about your radio-thingy, Art..... Dell would say your door to understanding is shut right about now....

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I am not closed minded.....No mater how you twist the subject my facts are still going to be facts...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
I am not closed minded.....No mater how you twist the subject my facts are still going to be facts...Art
If that truly is the case, why not respond to my points above? They are also facts.

Your radio-whatsit had a piece of aluminum suspended from a string, allowing it to rotate freely. The radiometer has an aluminum vane on a spindle, allowing it to rotate freely. Different route, same destination.

Your device is airtight, the radiometer has a partial vacuum, neither allowing free travel of air. Again, different route, but the same destination.

Have you tried to expose your radio-whatsit to an intense light to see what it does?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mike(Mont) said:
What I have read is negative people use their brain as a capacitor to cancel/destroy the field. So maybe the device can demonstrate this.
Mike, let's be honest with ourselves. Do you really think your choice in reading materials has much of a grasp with reality?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Lets see now. The disk in the Radiodynamometer would turn a different amount of degrees for each different type of object that was placed beside it. No spinning at all. It measured the millivolts that the objects emitted.

Your whatsit would spin and they still don’t know why. I preformed my test under a chandler and out in the sunlight. It never spun. It would bounce around when my hands were put around the jar. Read the web site that you provide. You may learn something…Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

Lets see now. The disk in the Radiodynamometer would turn a different amount of degrees for each different type of object that was placed beside it. No spinning at all. It measured the millivolts that the objects emitted.

Your whatsit would spin and they still don’t know why. I preformed my test under a chandler and out in the sunlight. It never spun. It would bounce around when my hands were put around the jar. Read the web site that you provide. You may learn something…Art
Maybe you should read it again, Art.

Your whatsit would spin and they still don’t know why. Huh?
And I quote:
"For any heat engine to turn, there must be a difference in temperature. In this case, the black side of the vane is hotter than the other side, as radiant energy from a light source warms the black side by black-body absorption faster than the silver or white side. The internal air molecules are "heated up" (i.e. experience an increase in their speed) when they touch the black side of the vane."

Your machine uses aluminum foil, which also has a reflective and non-reflective side (shiny/dull.) The shiny side will deflect the heat, while the dull side absorbs it, resulting in the same process as described in the radiometer.

You put your hands on the jar, and the disk moved? Really? Wow! Alert the presses!! :o :o ::)
It's heat, Art. :-X

I'm assuming you meant chandelier and not "chandler".

I was already under the impression you used your machine in a lighted room, and not pitch darkness, so it's quite obvious your machine has been exposed to light. ???

Let me ask, when you sit in your chair, can you feel the hear from a 60 watt bulb several feet over your head? (It's a rhetorical question, Art...)

Ever tried to direct the light from a standard flashlight at it?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

The End...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions