Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
The rain has been relentless around here. It has rained for the last nine days in a row. We have overcome a 7" rain deficit! It has played havoc with my hunting schedule. I was able to get out on Sunday for a few hours of hunting. I hit a few places around town, just so that I wouldn't forget how to run the machine.

I was rewarded with a 1964 Washington and eight wheat cents. I was glad to see that silver disc in the hole. It made the chilly rainy day seem a bit nicer.

YTD silver coin # 68.

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts.

Attachments

• IMG_20151108_103440_335.jpg
    IMG_20151108_103440_335.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20151108_185433_130-1.jpg
    IMG_20151108_185433_130-1.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 20
Congrats on the Shiney and his eight little dirty buddies.

Nobody else is congratulating you on the silver so I'll do it again. "CONGRATULATIONS"

Nobody likes him besides you and me Todd. So I guess I'll congratulate him too so he doesn't pout and mope all day. Congratulations Tom!!!

Nobody likes him besides you and me Todd. So I guess I'll congratulate him too so he doesn't pout and mope all day. Congratulations Tom!!!

Thanks to you and Todd!
But especially to you, for pointing out that nobody likes me! And I will be pouting and moping around anyway, because it is a rainy Monday.

Sounds like my Buddys, so I'll congratulat you. :thumbup:

Congrats on pulling those 9 keepers. :occasion14: It's always a joy to see a silver quarter in the hole.

Good job on the Washington tom, I haven't been out in what feels like ages, nearing the end if the season soon, sucks

Anyway, great finds!

Nicely done Tom.:thumbsup:

Nice job sir, probably one of the best 64's I've ever seen!��

What do you mean " The rain has played havoc..."? You have an ATP. Go play in the water! You have been brainwashed Tom. Don't you remember all those nice finds it has given you?:tongue3:

great finds friend. lovely silver Q. Yeah, the rain has been crazy plentiful lately. beautiful day today but no swinging womp womp

Wow that's a lot of rain Tom, I guess I can consider myself lucky with with just one day of rain, nice Washington ...

Man that's a ton of rain! At least the digging will be easy for a while. Nice looking keepers. It's always fun to see a silver quarter in the dirt.

Love seeing silver coming from North Carolina. Keep it up:thumbsup:

Just made the mark on that silver, WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back