RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom,

I see youre into crossbow shooting so heres a video for you.

Thanks Buddy!!
I just know it! Can´t say how many I watched at YT... :laughing7: But it is nice - eh ?!
We made a test too and shot on 30 yards a bolt throw a steel pipe and it passed the pipe completely (two times 3 mm !) and the bolt was gone to the ground and never seen again..
What we found in front of the pipe was just the 3 Vanes which was cut off :laughing7:
I don´t wonder that a bolt goes throw most body armor. Lower velocity but higher weight as a bullet.
On my first tournament I used the wrong aiming line in the scope on 55 meters and shot a bolt throw a 4 mm steel plate with the target number on it. Bolt was also gone... but leaves a nice clean 9 mm hole like from a bullet :laughing7:
Incredible power and good for target shooting but for hunting you need special bolts with an anchor or you loose to many bolts :laughing7:

This would be the perfect hunting bolt:

Attachments

• Bolt with Anchor.jpg
    Bolt with Anchor.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 55

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AARC,

Good morning enjoying the java are we maybe a drip line would come in handy....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gm Tnet its raining here no detecting though :BangHead:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alright ill be gentle with you guys. Anyone listen to trap beats, or dubstep. Edm folks. You know electronic dance music......DJ stuff. Theres a lot to it and it a huge scene. My friend "DR. BEAM"has a studio and we still mess around making dubstep, and trap beats. There are many styles to follow, hard style, dubstep, psytrance, bassdrop, future bass,electro house, and on and on !! We will start with "DATSIK" and" VIRTUAL RIOT" together. If and when we still mix we sound like this with more traditional bass drops and more beat box. Dr beam is a master beat boxer. He got his name from the laser shows he would design too. Just a little different than you guys are probably use too, so dont hate on me.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what concerts are like now !! The bass is so booming it will give you tramatic brain injury !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is skrillex !! I think he has 17million subscribers on you tube, 100 million views !!
He looks like hes 15 or somthing. He kills it though !! This one is called bangarang.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oddjob,
Thanks for the chuckles...on my weekly outing downtown I gave a lady I know at a newstand I go to some of our dried habanero peppers from the garden. Being Korean descent she said she loved hot food I warned her to go easy on using them as they were very hot. She was planning on doing some stir fried noodles for supper let's hope she listened to me because the heat is very high....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions