RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was talking to my daughter Friday. The subject came up that her husband had lost his wedding ring in their yard sometime ago. Two Christmases ago, we gave all our grandsons age appropriate metal detectors. So I asked her why her boys didn’t search for it?

Saturday we picked up the oldest. As soon as he gets in the truck he asks, “Grandma, guess what I found with my metal detector?” I say, “Your dad’s wedding ring.” He was like, “What?” News to him. He tells me that he had baseball practice and the coach couldn’t find the pins for the bases. Coach says, “I wish I knew someone with a metal detector.” Grandson says, “I got one at home.” Well coach thought he would find them and it wasn’t worth wasting time to take him home to get it. Time passes and the other coach comes up and asks, “You still haven’t found those?” “Nope,” says the first coach. Tick tock tick tock. Finally coach tells the other coach to run my grandson home to get the metal detector. So he was the hero for finding the pins for the bases. After he tells us the story he says he’s going to look for his dad’s ring now. If he catches the bug, I will have a little black bart on my hands. Will he fish or will he hunt? LOL.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both WD both !! Aaarrrrgh !!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man....creskol found a krugeand.....shew weeee that's nice. I had to vote banner !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Man....creskol found a krugeand.....shew weeee that's nice. I had to vote banner !!

I got to ask a question. Pretty terrible of me to be pushing two years on here and I don't know this. When you vote for banner, do you have to give a reason? I ask, because I don't know diddly squat about most finds, and I don't know what to say.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARRC hid the rum :(
....well guess its bed time any how...yawn..
Night everyone!
Sweet rum...i mean sweet dreams. Zzzz..

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I got to ask a question. Pretty terrible of me to be pushing two years on here and I don't know this. When you vote for banner, do you have to give a reason? I ask, because I don't know diddly squat about most finds, and I don't know what to say.

Ok, WD, get out of your comfort zone and go read the post. Dummy.

:BangHead:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Goodnight Tnet &Rct

0115DF37-0CD0-4CE6-AA7E-58F3F3E62DDA.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I am afraid my age and the fact that I have fried most of my brain cells is a huge obstacle for me in the treasure related world. It is going to be a slow and painful process. I know that I have learned quite a bit that I was totally oblivious to prior to June 2017. But still.......

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning WD and bill and all the rest. Today could be the best day of our lives !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I started my lap top up this morning and it sounded like I started a Harley. That cannot be good. :sadsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions