RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Anuyway.... no it did not say "attachment"... to me that was "normal"... :/ ... but... ?

Another site....When I add a file it becomes an attachment.
Figured this site is the same , but when using the picture icon ; even though it is adding a file (from computer in this case) it does not become attached.
(Attached giving the option of thumbsize or fullsize.)
Pretty sure it does when using manage attachments though.

In other words...I don't really pay attention!
But will here , till I forget to.:laughing7:
Test let me know I can add from computer through pic icon so all's well. In theory.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike,

So effectively the thread gets caught up in a repetitive loop kind of like someone who's autistic keeps repeating the same action over and over again.

One of our hotshot programmers/system design experts when I was working explained to me that programming logic is a bit like building a chain link fence and every once in awhile a certain action can create a chain reaction and disrupt the whole thing.....play on words was intentional btw....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

AARC what causes the pics and such to lag out the site, doesn't have anything to do with the pics themselves. It is because something changed somewhere.
A link changed or hypertext change.
That means when someone loads the thread, that request for the pic will bounce, just like how an email will return when the address is unreachable.
Then it will try and try and try and try........ Until it times out.
It's kinda complicated.

Edit.. The bounce is apt.
Imagine your bank received a check that you wrote and it bounced aka insufficient funds.
Now the Bank knows there isn't enough money to cover it, but because of the way the algorithms are written in the banks favor, the computers try several more times usually in the same morning to send the check through!
Duh, if it bounced 2 minutes ago..
I don't know what I am saying! Lol

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

An interesting video about glyphosphate.

-

...."gluten free"

Did someone recognized that this :censored: came up AFTER the use of glyphosat???

There are so many young childs here who got this problem now and this can´t be a coincidence! Just some years ago no one heard ever from this problem at all.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AARC what causes the pics and such to lag out the site, doesn't have anything to do with the pics themselves. It is because something changed somewhere.
A link changed or hypertext change.
That means when someone loads the thread, that request for the pic will bounce, just like how an email will return when the address is unreachable.
Then it will try and try and try and try........ Until it times out.
It's kinda complicated.

Edit.. The bounce is apt.
Imagine your bank received a check that you wrote and it bounced aka insufficient funds.
Now the Bank knows there isn't enough money to cover it, but because of the way the algorithms are written in the banks favor, the computers try several more times usually in the same morning to send the check through!
Duh, if it bounced 2 minutes ago..
I don't know what I am saying! Lol

Ahhh sorta like when my Rum cup has a leak in it...

My algorithms are insufficient.

I get it... really I do. ***BURP**

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I dont know much computer and tech stuff.....but....I will say the galaxy s9+ is a net surfing beast !! Dont use the pad anymore, just the phone. This thing has no lag time and I can have multiple pages open and quickly copy and paste from one page to another. I've rarely had a problem on t-net or this thread. Most of my problems are of my own doing.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the confusion Bill, just my normal everyday life. [emoji28]

I was trying to guess what devices people were using by the amount of posts per screen.

I will do us all a favor and NOT attempt to post anything other than text....it would turn out bad, very very bad! Lol!

I would have to be under extreme supervision....and intoxication to attempt...or even think of attempting to post a pic.
I've had this phone for a few years now and everyday there's
a new surprise! Some not the good kind.
I have the magic touch, everything i touch magically messes up...and some times i don't even have to touch it, just being in the same room is enough!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One other thing...I remember a very nice msbeepbeep helping me out with my side ways pics and some basics about t-net !! I probably never said thanks, so thanks ms !! That was 2-3years ago on my first couple posts.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Msbeepbeep,

You break me up....you're much to humble I'm sure if you put your mind to it you could sort it out.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Sorry for the confusion Bill, just my normal everyday life. [emoji28]

I was trying to guess what devices people were using by the amount of posts per screen.

I will do us all a favor and NOT attempt to post anything other than text....it would turn out bad, very very bad! Lol!

I would have to be under extreme supervision....and intoxication to attempt...or even think of attempting to post a pic.
I've had this phone for a few years now and everyday there's
a new surprise! Some not the good kind.
I have the magic touch, everything i touch magically messes up...and some times i don't even have to touch it, just being in the same room is enough!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww thank you Bart.
Life was much easier then, i was using my i-pad.

Now i have a crappy phone.
I know theres a way to do all that, but i don't want to chance it with my phone, screens small, hit the wrong spot and poof!...bad stuff happens.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It pays to be humble Bill, closer to the ground in case i have to duck!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like "turn the page" life is like that.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Clank clink clink chink

Do you hear that? AARC is hiding the rum. :laughing9:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike etal,

This one is specifically for Mike and the missus, however, the diet advice is spot on for good health with or without MS as a condition.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
-

...."gluten free"

Did someone recognized that this :censored: came up AFTER the use of glyphosat???

There are so many young childs here who got this problem now and this can´t be a coincidence! Just some years ago no one heard ever from this problem at all.

I don’t know about the rest of the world but for my friend it’s like this. Drs couldn’t figure out what was wrong, years of suffering from this and that. Took matters in their own hands and started researching. Finally figured out everything, every ailment was a symptom of celiac disease. Life’s good now. Then my daughter started suffering and got worse and worse. Dr diagnosed her with fibromyalgia. My friend points out to me that it is a symptom of gluten intolerance. At first my daughter didn’t buy into it. She kept getting worse. Finally she gave it a shot and poof no more struggles with the fibromyalgia.

Now my friend has found some organic wheat flour that has no gluten effects. It’s seems to be all in the extra junk they put in our food that is toxic to some people.

I will have to watch Bill’s video.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don’t know about the rest of the world but for my friend it’s like this. Drs couldn’t figure out what was wrong, years of suffering from this and that. Took matters in their own hands and started researching. Finally figured out everything, every ailment was a symptom of celiac disease. Life’s good now. Then my daughter started suffering and got worse and worse. Dr diagnosed her with fibromyalgia. My friend points out to me that it is a symptom of gluten intolerance. At first my daughter didn’t buy into it. She kept getting worse. Finally she gave it a shot and poof no more struggles with the fibromyalgia.

Now my friend has found some organic wheat flour that has no gluten effects. It’s seems to be all in the extra junk they put in our food that is toxic to some people.

I will have to watch Bill’s video.
My bribe gets a shot once a month for that condition.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Night folks. Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread