RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Barking dog at the back door wanting in and your wife’s yelling at the front wanting in. Which one do you let in?
The dog, once he’s in, he shuts up!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you hear Cher is joining the spice girls?
They’re going to call her Old Spice.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Difference between a man buying a lottery ticket and a man fighting with his wife…
A man has a chance at winning at the lottery.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever had one of those "fog" days? You know, the days when you feel tired, or "off" and when someone talks to you, you just say, "huh?" I am having one of those days now. I haven't had a good nights sleep in three days, plus all the traveling I did yesterday.

My mom and I went to town today to pick up some things. She dropped me off at the grocery store to pick up food, while she drove across town to pick up some paperwork. I meandered to the Vegetable section, and proceeded to pick out cucumbers. Out of nowhere, this blonde girl, comes up to me, and says, "do you go to ------- school?" I stood there for about five seconds, probably looking like a total idiot, and said, "Do I know you?" (that's face-palm worthy)

She smiled, and said "Well I don't know you, I just wanted to know if you go to my school". "What school?" I said. I sound like a big idiot now.

"You know, the one down the road!" she said. I summed the conversation up by saying, "Oh. I don't go to school" and with that, I went to grab some tomatoes, lol!

I am home schooled.

All I can say about the above conversation is, wow, what an idiot I must have appeared, lol!

No offense but I actually cringed :p Was she pretty?That poor girl must think you are a tad challenged:santasmile::icon_silent:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Top of the morning to the whole crew. Today is our last outing to our stamp club before shutting down for the summer.

Hopefully get to liquidate some extra stamps and make a bit of pocket change for my troubles.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

I see the guys are rallying around with advice on dealing with the fairer sex. Lots of good advice so far another option is joining a group where there'll be a good mix of people say a cycling club. That gives you a chance to interact with different people sharing a common interest.

It should help and there might even be some athletic young ladies in the mix.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning folks.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Rusty, please let me give you my two cents.

This young lady obviously took a shine to you, or else she wouldn't have approached you. Chances are, you will see her again, since it was at your local store. It will be your turn to approach her. Don't let your first encounter haunt you. Ask her, "Aren't you the girl that asked if I went to _________ school?"
Then tell her the truth. Something like this: "I'm sorry. I was a little foggy that day. You see, I just got back from a road trip and had very little sleep." Then proceed to tell her about your adventure and let your excitement show concerning your finds and your hobby. Carry around something cool like a button or a point. Have it ready to show and tell her the history. Let her see how much you know about history. You might end up with a hunting partner.:glasses12:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was rudely interrupted by sleep last night. I have one more joke, just to help balance things out a little. :laughing9:

How are men like noodles?
They’re always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need dough.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We were going to venture over to the big creek and take more pics of the tornado ravaged trees. Not sure now. It is already raining. It wasn't supposed to start until this afternoon. :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread