RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Home schoolin don't socialize a youth.
Let me help.
(Check where your Mother is before continuing).

The next time you are struck with a large club (spoken to by an female) , You has gots to hear what she says. Then interpret it/generate an answer.
You were approached. Saving you the angst of approaching her. As if you would have...
Believe it or not , that's not being at a disadvantage.
Answer the question. (Did you forget already? No , because you listened. (?) )

Now on to the weather. There is no bad weather. It is all good. Even the worst weather. Beats no weather.
Now she knows you can listen and answer and be positive.
If you were rich that would be great too. But that was not the question ,or the goal. Was it?

Poor guy...
Another gal ,or the same one is going to ask you another question.
Listen. Answer. Then return a question relating to the question.. She might be checking to see if you can listen,answer,and be positive. (Don't try to think about it . You'll get caught and she'll try another test instead and get back to ya later on the first one.)
Eventually most will check if you can hear ,answer, and be positive at intervals. IF you continue to have future conversations anyways.....

In time , they may even tell you your answers to what you did not hear and were being negative about anyways....
Or , expect you to know the question without being asked or told...

But next time...The question may be irrelevant and only a way to approach you. Just in case it ain't , answer in a manner so that your tongue is not mistaken for a short neck tie with a half hitch in it...

Good grief. I didn't even start school yet, and I am getting lessons from Aristotle, lol!

Homeschooling has made me somewhat of a shut-in. I don't get out much, and when I do, I don't really like striking up conversations. I almost NEVER go up to somebody and talk to them. But when I do start talking, it's hard for me to shut up!:laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No offense but I actually cringed :p Was she pretty?That poor girl must think you are a tad challenged:santasmile::icon_silent:

She was pretty. She had dark blonde hair like I do, and eyes like mine. I can only hope, that she didn't think I was challenged, aka gay. That would be a totally false assumption to make.:laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RR,

I see the guys are rallying around with advice on dealing with the fairer sex. Lots of good advice so far another option is joining a group where there'll be a good mix of people say a cycling club. That gives you a chance to interact with different people sharing a common interest.

It should help and there might even be some athletic young ladies in the mix.

That wouldn't be possible. I am an almost total loner. I do things by myself, "and ah don't need no compny' breathin' down ma neck!"

Besides, I live in a somewhat financially challenged family. We live miles from any sort of town, and gas money ain't cheap. We can't really afford to be gallivanting all over creation.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Where the heck is Tom? I have a Nazi coin, and I need a translation! I can't type this one letter into google translate, because American keyboards don't have it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning AARC, Bill, WD, Rook, RR and the rest of the crew.

Enjoy your day WD, and Bill i hope your day gets a stamp of approval.

RR you did ok, you weren't babbling incoherently, made eye contact, & sorta conversed.
The art of conversation takes practice.
I bet you, if she had mentioned an interest in finding pieces of history, that conversation would have been off and running with you in the lead.

Keep working on it.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I paid the fee to become a charter member...now I can start selling the boatload of antiquities I have stacked up.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2df985.jpg

69ce0f9d59d1ded308819137d2608b32.jpg when-people-get-mad-and-speed-past-you-and-yall-42856021.png

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So what else can you do if the girls don't like it?
Grab a top hat and cane and do a soft shoe song and dance routine .

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That wouldn't be possible. I am an almost total loner. I do things by myself, "and ah don't need no compny' breathin' down ma neck!"

Besides, I live in a somewhat financially challenged family. We live miles from any sort of town, and gas money ain't cheap. We can't really afford to be gallivanting all over creation.

This sounds like my teens. I prefer to do things alone usually. Makes things easier if you change course. But it is great to have a like-minded friend whether male or female.
The thing is, the adolescent and teen years are really important times in terms of learning social skills, picking up on unspoken cues from peers, getting along with others, as well as forming and maintaining relationships.
Do you go to church? Great place to meet girls although they tend to be the wild ones :D
Girls will find you in any event. You can't hide :(
What you are missing in being home schooled is interaction which teaches you about people in general.
Home schooling is preferable, in my opinion, to public schools in many ways. As long as you are getting social interaction with peers in some way.
I don't put much stock in astrology but are you an Aries?

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This sounds like my teens. I prefer to do things alone usually. Makes things easier if you change course. But it is great to have a like-minded friend whether male or female.
The thing is, the adolescent and teen years are really important times in terms of learning social skills, picking up on unspoken cues from peers, getting along with others, as well as forming and maintaining relationships.
Do you go to church? Great place to meet girls although they tend to be the wild ones :D
Girls will find you in any event. You can't hide :(
What you are missing in being home schooled is interaction which teaches you about people in general.
Home schooling is preferable, in my opinion, to public schools in many ways. As long as you are getting social interaction with peers in some way.
I don't put much stock in astrology but are you an Aries?

I watch church on TV. My dad is a kidney transplant patient, and we can't be around sick people, if it can be helped.

As for zodiak sign, I didn't know until I looked it up just now. Libra, whatever that's supposed to mean.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I too, agree with collusion with certain Russians to an extent...:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions