RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm thinking you need to meet with these folks in person. If you can, be sure to tell them that you will share your finds with them. Invite them to go with you and lastly don't forget to take the trash with you. I really believe that will work better than exchanging notes. Hope you get to dig it.

That's the problem, I don't know who owns the place. It's mowed and trimmed, but who knows who owns it. I have my phone number listed and details like trash removal listed as well.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Usually the County Assessor site is on-line. If you want, tell me the county and area and I will see if I can find it on-line.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RR,

I've never used the option but believe when you sign in you can tick a box which hides your online presence.

Same to you Rook, Simon. Hey Simon, I've never seen your little green light that says you are online turned green. How's that possible?:icon_scratch:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

One of my nephew's through marriage belongs to a choir. Since it's formation they've managed to raise $350,000 which they've donated to various charities.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Usually the County Assessor site is on-line. If you want, tell me the county and area and I will see if I can find it on-line.

I would let you know, but I swear all house sites to secrecy because the owners usually ask me to, plus it's generally a good idea. Nothing against ya.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
No problem RR, just offering some "Free" advice and "Free" help. This information is generally available to "anybody". Besides, if you don't know who the owner is, how can you be sworn to secrecy ? :dontknow: If you ever change your mind, let me know.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
:hello:

img_por_que_huelen_las_axilas_27972_600.jpg 39°C !

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In other words, 9/10 the owner asks to remain anonymous, plus I like to keep my sites secret.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Tom, I looked at the temp you posted, and I was like, "So what? 39 is freezing!" Then I remembered Fahrenheit versus Celsius. Good grief Tom, you'll shrivel up like a raisin!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I would let you know, but I swear all house sites to secrecy because the owners usually ask me to, plus it's generally a good idea. Nothing against ya.

Some one pays the taxes on it.
If you're good , they might tell you at/from the assessors office whom.

Plat maps are often dated , but have been useful too. Depending on the community they might be available online. I've had mixed success.

I'm no whiz with a computer anyways but..
It seems that more recent national "security" efforts have reduced my findings when trying to determine ownerships...

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tom, I looked at the temp you posted, and I was like, "So what? 39 is freezing!" Then I remembered Fahrenheit versus Celsius. Good grief Tom, you'll shrivel up like a raisin!

-

I could describe what shrivels.... :laughing7: 8-)

Just showered cold again. Works for approx 3 Minutes than you sweat more than before :BangHead:

Would like to put some ice cubes in my pants but as I said, it´s Sauna day :laughing7: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread