RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
actually Rook, those two ships are where Bart is suppose to be "working" :BangHead:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20190424_094318.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it does, it's my fault.
======
Glad to know you ARE human :notworthy: That is neat that the little one came in to be with him. Did the copperhead get away ? Can't imagine what the survival rate would have been for one of the little goats. Sounds like you had a plain ole "BAD" day all around yesterday. I'll wish ya some good luck !

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The copperhead is still at large. From what I remember, it takes a day or two for copperheads to get poison back in their system, so by then, he should be gone.

My day wasn't totally terrible. I found 12 cents in clad.:unhappysmiley:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
My bride loves diet Ginger ale. It's on my list every trip to Walstuff.8-)

-

Buddy, diet drinks contain Aspartam or other cancer causing sweeteners! Don´t kill your wife and DON´T believe one single word of this BAAAAAAD SUGAR B/S!
Sugar is natural and the body can handle it and btw sugar alone makes NOT fat! In nearly EVERYTHING you eat is natural sugar!! All people would be fat than :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I can come up with some anti-germanic stuff if you like.

Bring it on Buddy!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

May you find a pic of Merkel and Schulz with an Yeti child on their knees :laughing7:

oh... damn.... forget it! They are ***** too :icon_scratch: Anyway, take some german actors or something else :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
-

Buddy, diet drinks contain Aspartam or other cancer causing sweeteners! Don´t kill your wife and DON´T believe one single word of this BAAAAAAD SUGAR B/S!
Sugar is natural and the body can handle it and btw sugar alone makes NOT fat! In nearly EVERYTHING you eat is natural sugar!! All people would be fat than :laughing7:

Tell her that. I got her off diet cokes years ago and now she's back at it again. I had a customer that ran maintenance at a Coke plant. He showed me the manufacturing process. I have never since had a soda of any kind. That was probably 25 years ago.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Rusty, sorry to hear about your goat! Hope she makes it. Any news?

If you can catch the snake, give her an extra one with a shovel and tell best wishes from Tom!! :headbang:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell her that. I got her off diet cokes years ago and now she's back at it again. I had a customer that ran maintenance at a Coke plant. He showed me the manufacturing process. I have never since had a soda of any kind. That was probably 25 years ago.

-

Some family members and good relatives are since years on that diet stuff and for me it looks like they are completely addicted to that stuff. That´s not normal... If this diet stuff runs out, they get all nervous and have to drive to the next store at any day or nighttime! Do you think this is normal behavior? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread