RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
DAAAAAAAAAAMN !

I missed an auction while writing. A complete and in good condition Leia from 1977

5aeb9af3aa451a6055adb38046a651f4.png

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Our goat is doing much better! He is walking again, and eating like a...goat. Considering what he looked like last night, it's amazing. We truly thought he was going to die right in front of us, and there was nothing we could do about it. I hate that feeling.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
-

Some family members and good relatives are since years on that diet stuff and for me it looks like they are completely addicted to that stuff. That´s not normal... If this diet stuff runs out, they get all nervous and have to drive to the next store at any day or nighttime! Do you think this is normal behavior? :dontknow:

I'm Purdy sure it's probably the caffeine in it. My bride isn't too bad about withdrawals from the stuff. Yet.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The invasion of the North is on! Onto Ohio, we march! (drive). We'll be moving out in a few minutes. Hold the ship down. Prepare victory confetti if I "win" and a bunker hole if I "lose".

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Our goat is doing much better! He is walking again, and eating like a...goat. Considering what he looked like last night, it's amazing. We truly thought he was going to die right in front of us, and there was nothing we could do about it. I hate that feeling.

-

That´s real good to hear Buddy! :icon_thumright: :hello2:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a one pump air rifle she's posing with.:laughing7:

Have you ever fired a one pump rifle before? You'll be hooked after that. I have literally blown targets to bits with it - it's powerful! If you shoot a flat rock at an angle, you can hear the bullet screaming away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread