RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I see your running the Deus Rook, My next machine will most likely be a XP, Seems everyone who has it loves it how do you like it?

I really like the fact that you can create programs or use the factory 8 programs. My favorite is the ultimate program. It uses some disc. but I like the fact that you can set your own tones for a target that you are searching for. Very light. It weights about a pound and 1/2. I also like the feature of taking the control unit off and put it in your pocket. Makes it even lighter. The last feature is charging it is easy. You charge the coil, control unit and the headphones. I use the black coil more because my soil is low mineralization. The white coil(9 inch) is more for hot ground.(lots of iron in it.)

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Thumb of Michigan bin feeling like Im not taking advatage of what I have for hunting grounds, there are numerous beaches with in a 45 minute drive in any direction but south, so I got me a scoop to try to find some of that beach gold, this sunday will be my first attempt, on the east side of the thumb the beaches have sand bars and can go out quit aways and only be knee deep but the west side doesn't have the sand bars and is a steady decline, opening a new chapter!!

20190808_173133[1].jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go get it toecutter.....wish I had more free time to hunt when I was up there.....lots of beaches some with great local history !!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I live in the Thumb of Michigan bin feeling like Im not taking advatage of what I have for hunting grounds, there are numerous beaches with in a 45 minute drive in any direction but south, so I got me a scoop to try to find some of that beach gold, this sunday will be my first attempt, on the east side of the thumb the beaches have sand bars and can go out quit aways and only be knee deep but the west side doesn't have the sand bars and is a steady decline, opening a new chapter!!

View attachment 1741555

Like your scoop TC. That's the one I'd have if I lived close to water.:icon_thumright:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What up GB ? You got any hunts planned ?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon
The deal on the illegals is, they have known they were there for years. I think this was just a statement of sorts that America is cracking down.

...on "bad Hombres" that punch a clock every day then go home to the family they are supporting- that will teach those illegals from taking away good chicken murdering jobs from Americans!

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...on "bad Hombres" that punch a clock every day then go home to the family they are supporting- that will teach those illegals from taking away good chicken murdering jobs from Americans!

It will teach them to enter our country the correct and the legal way the same way my Scottish ancestors came over...

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Yes, there are families, but we are a nation of laws. Let me remind you of MS-13, the cartels and the constant drug wars, sex offenders and criminals that come across the border. If you have ever watched the show, Drugs Inc., you can see how much drugs come across the border. Don't get me started on the sex slave trade, and kidnappers and rapists, pedophiles and murders that come across illegally. Gang crime out in LA, and other cities is out of control.

So yes, you can protest the arrests of families, but laws are laws, whether you are a family man or not.

We do have a legal immigration system don't we? Why don't they use it??

I vote we end this discussion, and take it to the political forum.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My Dutch ancestors came to New Amsterdam then crossed the Hudson to New Jersey when the English took over, fought to create this country in the Revolution, to keep it in the Civil War to be able to welcome the tired and downtrodden masses seeking a better life for themselves and families.
There many illegals here than just the current targeted Hispanics who have held jobs with work that most Americans would not, and raised families for years.
Raids like this make great headlines and appeal to a certain targeted base, but these "illegals" are NOT the BAD HOMBRES that are gang members, criminals, murderers of the cliched political fear rhetoric that should be removed, just hard working fellow humans contributing to this country but their sweat equity at these menial hard labor jobs that far too many of my fellow citizens feel are beneath them.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My Dutch ancestors came to New Amsterdam then crossed the Hudson to New Jersey when the English took over, fought to create this country in the Revolution, to keep it in the Civil War to be able to welcome the tired and downtrodden masses seeking a better life for themselves and families.
There many illegals here than just the current targeted Hispanics who have held jobs with work that most Americans would not, and raised families for years.
Raids like this make great headlines and appeal to a certain targeted base, but these "illegals" are NOT the BAD HOMBRES that are gang members, criminals, murderers of the cliched political fear rhetoric that should be removed, just hard working fellow humans contributing to this country but their sweat equity at these menial hard labor jobs that far too many of my fellow citizens feel are beneath them.

I 100% understand where you are coming from. My German ancestors fought in the revolution, joined the Union in the Civil War, and fought Hitler in Europe. But why would we let one law breaker go, and arrest another? We don't do that for white people, whether they have family's or not. Like I said, let's move this to the political forum. I'm keeping my lips sealed so I don't get in trouble with cap.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, there are families, but we are a nation of laws. Let me remind you of MS-13, the cartels and the constant drug wars, sex offenders and criminals that come across the border. If you have ever watched the show, Drugs Inc., you can see how much drugs come across the border. Don't get me started on the sex slave trade, and kidnappers and rapists, pedophiles and murders that come across illegally. Gang crime out in LA, and other cities is out of control...
Rusty, the point I am addressing is that these working families that have lived here for years with children born on American soil and which our Federal government have been aware for years, are easy soft targets for a media show roundup, NOT the MS-13, cartels, sex offenders, kidnappers, pedophiles, murderers and so on that NEED to be rounded up and deported.
Yes we are a nation of laws, but many of these laws appear to selectively enforced for media news coverage, we are also the nation with the motto on the Statue of Liberty with a promise of pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

PS: Rusty, my father was a medic on Omaha Beach, June 6, 1944.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I 100% understand where you are coming from. My German ancestors fought in the revolution, joined the Union in the Civil War, and fought Hitler in Europe. But why would we let one law breaker go, and arrest another? We don't do that for white people, whether they have family's or not. Like I said, let's move this to the political forum. I'm keeping my lips sealed so I don't get in trouble with cap.

RR
This is the random chat forum. You and others are free to speak as you want. This is my last thought on this subject. I believe that all this imagination problem that we face is nothing less than the liberal far left wanting these illegals in this great country hoping to pass laws for them to stay to create a new voter base mostly on the far left side. I've watched the Democratic debates and all I see is more FREE stuff. If I were in say Honduras and had nothing and a country was offering Free everything plus $1000 bucks a month, I'd be on the next truck too. We have to stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread