RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Have you put your application at KOCH FOODS to fill the vacancies, Rook?
'Nuff Said!
Question, Is KOCH FOODS owned by the conservative Republican Koch brothers?

I would if it were the CFO position.:laughing9: I love Koch, very refreshing.
And what vacancies are you speaking of?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Actually a firearm owning MODERATE iconoclast that doesn't buy into the cliched rhetoric of either party, if you need to place a label on me

And I'm a Conservative multi firearm owning guy that believes in imagination the right way. Ring the door bell, apply for citizenship like all the other millions waiting in line to become productive and tax paying citizens. That's my view and it won't change.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
-

C´mon... I can see her boobs and teeth are made! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Tom
I forgot ta show her best side.:laughing7: 7c8644c1c8c3eb86db134b894dbba7fe.jpg bab1dbf3b4810cb4343bd2a43de9107c.jpg :laughing9:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And I'm a Conservative multi firearm owning guy that believes in imagination the right way. Ring the door bell, apply for citizenship like all the other millions waiting in line to become productive and tax paying citizens. That's my view and it won't change.

I do not like Democrats, Progressives, or Republicans. I too, am a conservative. I am not white nationalist, racist, sexist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, animal like the media portrays. I am not a Trump "loyalist" but I do support him in everything he does to Make America Great Again. I stand for America, and her people, and I don't appreciate freeloaders who come in, and try to make America like the country they left. I am tired of the hysterical media blaming every problem in the world on Trump, and Trump supporters and calling them racists.

That's me, that's how I stand. Y'all choose how you want to be. I say we aren't going to change each others minds, so the conversation is moot.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS you need a charter membership then you can post all the political crap you want in the political forum, are you posting politically here because you cant in the political thread, kinda like a illegal immigrant:icon_scratch:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other

-

Morning rook!

Quote:"productive and tax paying citizens"

Productive for WHOM?

Think about if Tax paying is a good thing and what you get in return!

Medical treatment, Schools, infrastructure etc. etc. etc. you have to pay for additionally to all this taxes. You get in fact absolutely NOTHING in return!

And as example, if you can put you children on "free" state schools, than only because the state will indoctrinate them to make good functioning slaves out of them and you don´t real recognize them anymore as your children you teached all good things up to the age of 6.

It is very interesting to go MUCH further with this thoughts!! :icon_thumright: And the last that you will think is: "DAMN... I was born, just to pay for THAT I put my feet on this so called "Elites" OWNED planet" :headbang: :laughing7:

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!

54deea86c10b7e21c10e2345719e8ee7.jpg :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
That butt should be cast in GOLD and put on a 100 meter high memorial !

Oh, what I am telling there...? My wife has nearly the same!! :laughing7: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Damn, made a mistake in my "Tax" posting to rook.

It is not the last thought! The real last thought is: I want to feel the damn warm blood of my enemies splashed all over my blue painted face! :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

View attachment 1741625 ...I know...... I am "radicalized" :laughing7: NOPE, just fully woke up! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread