RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom,

Talk about self inflicted pain....lol.

I don´t talk about - I show the video of the incident later !! :laughing7:

Just have to cut out the scene when the rope torn and my **** hit my chin... :tongue3:

Attachments

• ROFL - Copy.gif
    ROFL - Copy.gif
    23 KB · Views: 58

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do miss Candid Camera from the "old" days.

Now being a "Much Younger" man than you two fossils (Bill included). (Fossils is in quoted in a kind way-because I do respect my elders):)
When I was a "VERY YOUNG" lad I do remember the one show where they filled a VW Bug up with 80 gallons of gas and the gas station attendants response was funny.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"gold boy" I see your signature says that you are a "proud descendant of three Alamo soldiers"
I don't know how many soldiers who fought alongside Davey Crockett and Jim Bowie survived, unless you're referring to the Mexican soldiers who survived?
Excuse my ignorance but could you explain?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adults are just kids with better toys:)

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
"gold boy" I see your signature says that you are a "proud descendant of three Alamo soldiers"
I don't know how many soldiers who fought alongside Davey Crockett and Jim Bowie survived, unless you're referring to the Mexican soldiers who survived?
Excuse my ignorance but could you explain?

there was 2 sons and a father on the Texans side that i am related to. Taylor county are named after them. another fact to i'm related to the 12th president

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
there was 2 sons and a father on the Texans side that i am related to. Taylor county are named after them. another fact to i'm related to the 12th president

Not sure I'd wanna be that closely associated to ANY president, but I s'pose the first ones were pretty good guys. ...At least compared to the last 100 years! :laughing7:

Wow, that's some VERY impressive lineage! So you just celebrated San Jacinto Day recently??

Sure do wish Texas was like the old days. But now with the advent of air conditioning, too many danged outsiders have come in and TOTALLY changed the fabric of the state!! Granted, there have been some good arrivals, and there were a few bad ones already there before that, but last I knew, Texas is just like any other place anymore....for the most part. Just can't get over these folks who move there and in just a couple years THINK they are Texan!! Rodeo Rider - Copy.gif Ropin Cowboy - Copy.gif

Takes a lot more than ridin' a machine and having a Texas address to be Texan!! My hat is off to you and your ancestors. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

PS - for any of the Bush clan reading this, THIS INCLUDES YOU!! 8-)
...We can make an exception for Barbara and Laura. They're OK in my book. :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Then you are also related to CSA President Jefferson Davis, whose first wife was Zachery Taylor's daughter, and CSA Capt John Taylor Wood, who was on the CSS Virginia (Merrimack) during the battle with the USS Monitor, and later was the Captain of CSS Tallahassee, a very successful Confederate raider.:thumbsup:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i forgot about that too my dad said i was also related to a pirate i need to do my family history

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gold boy,

Very impressive pedigree. I believe the Mormons have a very extensive website with histories of families going back 7 generations you can use for free.

Regards + HH

Bill

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
forgotten... it´s a "Pirate Era" shoe buckle! :laughing7:

Have a lot of those and don´t know what to do with...:tongue3:

Status
Not open for further replies.