RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought this is really funny. Eagle Point is about 100 miles south of where I live, and I don't know when it happened, but this is the first I've heard of it. I don't think the guy rode his horse into town, he probably had it in a trailer in the parking lot. Back before my X wife got the ranch, I went down there and team roped a couple of times. That was a lot time ago.

Cowboy ropes bicycle thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsq_jZiB1_U&feature=youtu.be

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tumblr_mcq1r6ypOk1rnseozo1_400.jpg

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
High houses, how about low houses
Underground-home-design-5.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Random Thread is one year old today.

Happy Bday... Your getting to be a big thread yes you are ***ARC tickles his screen***

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
? how do you know ? and is that bags of pot just laying in piles ?

Because of the sign out front ""something hydroponics and the retail pot shop next door.
And ya that's all pot. What I thought odd was the lack of real security. The place was outside of town
and maybe they felt safe. A guy just wheeled a pallet jack stacked high outside and walked away.

The number of retail pot shops are large. There is even a web page to show directions.
Just Google pot shops in Colorado.

Kenmitch

Oct 7, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd really like to find one of these monsters! Think it's 44lbs if I remember correctly.

DSCN0538.JPG

DSCN0537.JPG

Last edited:

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
you don't always show off your security. could be a fire team just inside those doors. Why 2 man doors so close together? Makes working harder when you are caring a sub gun or AR all day. I would not walk up thinking you are going to fill your own baggy. Top jobs for x operators is security jobs in Co.

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd really like to find one of these monsters! Think it's 44lbs if I remember correctly.

View attachment 1375579

View attachment 1375581

Sounds right, I've been there many times to gaze upon it, the display you see is in a vault that looks like a mine shaft, also the gold rush museum that it's in has all kinds of cool California gold rush items. That specimen was found at Jamestown, Ca. Just down the road from where that nugget is at in The Ironstone Winery & Gold rush museum located in Murphys, Calaveras county, California, in the heart of the California Gold rush motherload. A must see if you are in the area.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of the sign out front ""something hydroponics and the retail pot shop next door.
And ya that's all pot. What I thought odd was the lack of real security. The place was outside of town
and maybe they felt safe. A guy just wheeled a pallet jack stacked high outside and walked away.

The number of retail pot shops are large. There is even a web page to show directions.
Just Google pot shops in Colorado.

You would think other states would want to cash in on this as well.
The demand is obviously there.
crazy.
I saw on the news that home and rentals values have doubled there due to the shear number of people moving there as a direct result of this.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is this thread now in the daily snapshots ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread