RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

The ugliest button award goes to....
I showed you mine can anyone else show us theirs.

IMG_2624.JPGIMG_2625.JPG

looks like some body got shot or they drunk and shot there shirt up

Over 1lb of sterling, I'm sure glad the Mrs has a very petite waistline.

IMG_2833.jpg

AARC, I enjoy most of the photos you've posted. Some of them are quite intriguing... and I say "intriguing" because there's no ID info. I have a request. Please include information about what is shown in the photo, and where it's at.

For example, the "High-Rise" building full of trees. Also, the two suits of armor... what country were they from, and when were they made? Was none of that info given where you found those photos?

Another example... I recognize the Stand Of Grapeshot, fired from cannons to tear up the mast and sail-rigging of enemy ships during the Colonial Era through the civil war, but a lot of viewers won't know what it is. So, including ID and location info would help increase the "appeal" of the Random Photos thread.

Thanks in advance for giving some thought to my request.

Another Selfie cartoon

add_toon_info.php - Version 2.jpg

CBG... where ya been man ?

Miss your posts.

As far as "info" goes... some pics... in fact most... have the info within the pic itself...

By taking curser and hover over the picture the info appears.

Other pictures are mere "by products" of google searches for other things or even like things... and the picture is void of info... OR I do not click on the link for that particular picture for various reasons...

IE: don't trust the link... Don't wanna wait to load... don't really care... or whatever.

Besides...

Have you never heard the saying "a picture is worth 1000 words".

And...

Descriptions are your thing... and we appreciate anyone who takes the time to "add" to the experience of the picture... at least I know I do.

Now...

On some pictures I know will cause a head scratching... I do give a one liner at least.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back