Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a special find. Some details concerning your finding it would make it more special on this forum.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find for sure, these buckles are very hard to find and the sites that they are found in. I never tell any one my spots, they ask but I just smile and say! pick up a book and read, it is out there. HH

Tigger

Mar 6, 2011
N Central Fla
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian C. said:
Nice find for sure, these buckles are very hard to find and the sites that they are found in. I never tell any one my spots, they ask but I just smile and say! pick up a book and read, it is out there. HH

We don't expect him to reveal the location, but we're hoping he can tell us the story of finding it, what kind of area (cellar hole, out in woods, in your backyard...). Arelichunter, did you know what you had when you dug it, or did you only find out after doing research on it...
That kind of thing, so we can live vicariously thru you!
Tigger

BarberDan

May 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's just trying to drum up business.....he miraculously found an SC buckle as well......come on man. Keep it real.

stagger

Sep 29, 2010
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This, like his 3 other finds, is not from today. Obviously his finds came out of the "kindest" soil on the planet :-\

U

umrgolf

BarberDan said:
I think he's just trying to drum up business.....he miraculously found an SC buckle as well......come on man. Keep it real.

there is no place for these type of comments on the forum. Just because he didn't write a story and tell the location gives you zero right to make this comment, per the forum rules.

From looking at all four items he's posted, #1. They look dug #2. They were all likely found in SC, given the SC buckle he found (where there was plenty of Rev War activity) #3. These were likely found over a timeframe of several years. #4. He's new to the forum and probably just showing off his finds from the past. #5. Give him a break and enjoy the sweet relics he's sharing.

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BarberDan said:

Back off people...

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of those buckles was Wand E treasures best finds back in the 90s I think. Awesome piece of history!!

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
You have made some great finds.You also stirred up the arm chair hunters that for some reason just cant seem to make those kind of finds.Keep posting them most of us dont care if you found them 30 years ago we just enjoy seeing them.Thank you

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
birdman said:
One of those buckles was Wand E treasures best finds back in the 90s I think. Awesome piece of history!!

Yes, I remember one of those 33rd Regiment of Foot buckles in W & E Treasures "Best Finds" issues some years back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread