Ready to trade...

Author Man

Jan 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
I have the fever again. And ready to deal on April 3 when I get paid. I am planning on trading or selling my slightly used Silver Umax I bought last April for a used White XLT, MXT, M-6 or an Xterra70. I'd like to deal locally here in Michigan if I can. I know you guys. Anyone interested can drop me a email or message....

Come on spring and I am going to try and get a western UP hunt for this summer. I know Thompy and others are up for it. It should be fun...

HH and good health. I just had another positive Leukemia check up and it's 3 1/2 years in remission.

God Bless...Author Man...

Atlanta Mi Dave

Feb 19, 2009
Atlanta, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark and Tesoro Cibola Minelab 505, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep me posted on your western UP hunt plans. My wife and I do many UP trips each year (family reunion in Escanaba) in July among others.
HH! David

grzbear

Oct 18, 2007
michigan - western up
Detector(s) used
harborfreight stud finder
Hey Author Man -i was just on another site and they were talking about a new detector that whites has out called VISION, don,t know what it will be priced at but it sounds like a good machine.

oneeye

Aug 16, 2008
Michigan's Left Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites 6000 Di Pro, Garret Grand Master Hunter, Tesoro Tejon, Fisher 1265X
I have the MXT and it is a great machine. A little on the heavy side for my bad shoulder, but it is lighter than my old 6000 Di Pro.

I love the western UP too, and plan to head there a couple of times this summer for detecting/fishing trips.
Dan

camperlee

Jan 8, 2008
belding, Michigan
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250
good to hear on your positive check-up and keep us posted on your planned trip to the U.P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread