Recent Civil War Lead and Brass

mudslideslim

Mar 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are my finds for the last couple of hunts. Hunting the site of a small skirmish. Pictured are the before and after pics. My recoveries included Spencer casings, spencer bullets, fired and dropped 3-ring Minie' balls, fired Confederate Enfield bullets, musket balls, and a cool little calvary man lead figurine. All found on private property with permission from the landowners.
Happy Hunting,
slim

My latest project >>> http://metaldetectingnet.com <<< its like Facebook for us metal detectorists

Attachments

• cw051809 001.jpg
    cw051809 001.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 590
  • cw051809 003.jpg
    cw051809 003.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0
I'd love to find just a little of that! But, here in TX not gonna find much if any of those...

Great presentation as well, I think that would look wonderful matted up in that configuration.

Grip

Some very nice finds, and llots of digging. Congrats......

Great haul you have there always nice to see a fellow cw hunter with great finds,congrats :thumbsup:

cw

thanks bud. some great relics in texas - just tricky to find them - so much land over there!
hh
slim

DrGrip said:
I'd love to find just a little of that! But, here in TX not gonna find much if any of those...

Great presentation as well, I think that would look wonderful matted up in that configuration.

Grip

Thanks bud!

Old River said:
Some very nice finds, and llots of digging. Congrats......

thanks!

cwdigger said:
Great haul you have there always nice to see a fellow cw hunter with great finds,congrats :thumbsup:

cw

I would say that you did pretty well on the CW lead and spencer casings.
Now that was a bunch of good signals
Congrats,I would say that there is some more keepers just waiting to be found there.
Hope to see more pics of some great finds :thumbsup:

fortbball9

Looks like you've got a great place to hunt there, with probably more waiting to be found. Love to have just half of what you've found. HH

Nice finds, I would love to find a CW bullet 8)

Very nice finds

Nice load of relics, looks like you are on to a nice spot! :thumbsup:

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back