Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recent CW Find's......Been A While!!

Haven't posted anything in a while,personal business has taken the front seat.I've only been out a couple time's,once down to Cedar Mt.(thank's Hutch and Adam) and another back at the farm's at Antietam.The ground has pretty much been undiggable here,but down in Va. it's been pretty good.First off I was invited down by Hutch to dig some hut's that Adam started diggin'......here's the result's of that.......

Plenty of ration can's,a knife point from one of the hut's,a .58 and ton's of nail's.Also managed a J hook from the site....Below the Mt. I grabbed a couple .69 three ringer's,.69 roundball's and some shell frag's.Pulled a Definite "what's it" also.......Iron attached to lead??????? No idea.......

P1270007.JPG

P1270018.JPG

P1270020.JPG

P2070029.JPG

Finally made my way to a small portion of the farm at Antietam......In about an hour I pulled 6-.58's and a .54 with some camp lead as well along with a grommet and a "buck" to top it all off.

P2070027.JPG

P2070034.JPG

Thank's for looking,hope to get back out like the good ole' day's......Enjoy!!!

Upvote 0

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
Re: Recent CW Find's......Been A While!!

That is some very nice CW Relics that you found,Congrats :thumbsup:

fortbball9

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

The Seeker said:
Hey Civilman........I know the feeling, taking care of some business myself. :wink: Its nice to see your out digging and getting the chance to post your finds..... After this week and the melt down were getting here in the northeast ,I might even have to chance to get out and find that first old coin or Relic of the year. Take care my friend! Nice finds................

The Seeker
Thank's John.....Best Of Luck this season Buddy......mean's a lot :thumbsup:

M

MiniMe

Glad to see you getting back out there diggin. :wink: Have missed the posts but I know the weather hasn't been to cooperative. The thaw is coming :hello2:, hang in there. Gotta love that lead and what it means. Hope to be able to get out there with you soon! HH

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Looks like there was plenty waiting for you to get back at it. Great finds! HH!!

sndman60

Jan 31, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300

Very nice dropped bullets. Always nice to find anything like that when detecting. Did you check in the base of the bullets? Also I am relocating to MD for business, any tips? Thanks for sharing.

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds Joe! I was in Jefferson County last weekend, excited about the 60 degree weather, and I couldn't dig down more than 1/2 inch. Glad you were able to pull a few in VA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread