Recent finds.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not been out today, or last few. Bad knee has me sidelined currently. But these are some things I found recently back at at the same spot in Ft Pierce where I found "My First Relic" posted earlier. 20171219_163615.jpg 20171219_152619.jpg 20171220_111805.jpg
Is that a Tagua nut? Also found some small pieces of what I believe is pewter tableware.
Knee getting better, hope to get back down there after the expected higher surf cuts those dunes a little deeper. Good hunting all. 20171219_152655.jpg

Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Sandog

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all. Knee on the mend, should be back out there soon. Been using this time for doing more research. Seems the area where I found a few things is known as the Harold Holden's Wreck site on one TreasureExpiditions.com map.
A more experienced eye pointed out that the pottery had too little wear to have been around long. I agree with that. The piece of bone in the two photos I turned over to the local police(after I got my photos). They seemed to be sure it wasn't human and took it off to the
Museum on the North Causeway to try to pin it down.
Maybe I should just cut this nut like thing open to see if it's so called vegetable ivory. I'll report back on that later.
Good hunting, and God bless.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread