Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunspot stealth scoops are one of the best scoops you can buy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you mean scoop to hunt while snorkeling or scuba diving I recommend fanning the target, if your talking about wading only and your head stays above the water you just need one good waster scoop and as recommend the Stealth is what I recommend.

Larwar

Jul 23, 2014
New Richmond WI
Detector(s) used
A T Pro. Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Extreme scoops they are monsters, and 10 year warranty ,, just check them out,

OP
OP
D

Danny depp

Greenie
Feb 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks so much everybody really prescient the quick response I’ll check out the recommendations !

Callred1975

Apr 21, 2017
Charlestown, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPZ 7000, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab Gold Monster 1000, Garrett Propointer AT, and Gold Duster drywasher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a Coob Stainless Steel water scoop. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but it appears to be made really well. I did have to file down some rough spots, but nothing bad. The Stealth and Extreme brands are no doubt top notch, but they are also priced 2x-3x higher than the Coob brand I bought. Again, I just purchased it and have not actually used it yet, but based on what I can see (weld quality, SS thickness, etc), it appears solid. If money were no object, I’d say buy a Stealth, but if you’re on a budget...

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you are asking for like a hand scoop to hunt the bottom - good luck - when you push it in - it will push you away
if you try and turn it around and pull - you will pull yourself over the target - you can fan but ive seen some guys
that fan and fan and fan with hand ...uses a lot of time some times
- I usually use a large knife so I can fan with it - dig with it and can cut fish line and defend myself
if need be - I found it is fastest method - but that's me - what ever works best for you
good idea to wear some sort of glove

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread