relic a good md

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think what you want is an adjustable detector which will hold several programs and you can adjust anything in it like the scan reset which would give you the ability to see several targets on one scan. I don't know if you can handle something like that or not . The decision to try is yours.
I use a 15 year old Whites XLT . I don't know of another detector that can match it's versatility. You can adjust almost anything in it's program. Good luck on your decision. Frank...
Untitled-0.jpg Cabin fever maybe!

OP
OP
H

hogground

Feb 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for reply they are very helpful.I am pretty good with electronics and a quick learner.I no I could save money on a MD getting a older model, but I would want a warranty and I'm only been doing this for to years or so,so I'm probable going to learn the hard way spending more then I have toIm the type of guy that when I like something I get obsessed.I don't think there is any info on the t2ltd that I didn't whatched, I just think there a joy to swing.Now the etrac seems to be a great coin hunter plus I can use it at the beach if I decide.Now the CTX has a faster response then the etrac so if I got that I wouldn't get the t2.I never used any of these units and there a lot of great units out there I just watch witch ones are people selling or getting rid of and which ones there keeping in the same price range.As long as the ones I buy are warranted the resale value will be great if I don't like the units.I plan on getting to high end MD and then getting older units down the road. Got about to weeks to decide.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread