relic hunting with coinmaster pro

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
I have a coinmaster pro I've been using for about a month. I've found a lot of coins n thing around the yard. I haven't had the chance to hit some of the fields around my area that should hold some civil war relics because of the corn. They are now starting to get the corn off the field and I was wondering if anyone had some tips on relic hunting with this paticular md. Any help would be great.

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Zero discrimination..... DIG IT ALL. You will dig some trash like nails, but you won't miss anything either.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Coinmaster and run it on zero discrimination. Have found coins (clad) and some jewelry (mostly junque). I dig every signal - you never know what you'll find. I found an Egyptian coin in beach sand with the Coinmaster. This is a steel based coin and I would have missed finding it if I didn't hunt in zero discrimination.

Good luck hunting for relics. Please post what you find.

HH,
Anita

OP
OP
hamer81

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
Thanks for the advice!!! Cw relic hunting is the reason I bought a md'r but couldn't afford much more..guess I'm a lil worried it won't get the job done, but the guy at the shop when I got it assures me it will.

OP
OP
hamer81

hamer81

Aug 29, 2012
But then again what seller or dealer isn't going to tell you that its going to worh he just wants to sell a machine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread