Relics of the past!

Z

ZumbroKid

Got these over the last couple of days. They tell a story of days long past. First we got the old fashion square nail at the top. Find these and the other old items should surface. Next we have the small brass ring. Must of made some young gal quite happy. Then we have the old silver plated ring with the green stone (most likely glass). They were popular once the young gals quit settling for brass rings. ;D Then we have the varity of brass garder clips. They seem to come in different sizes back then. Bigger ones must of been for heavier loads. ;) The brass screw well it just happened to be there and has nothing to do with the relic story. Hope you all enjoy the impressive aray of old time relics on display.

Attachments

• relics of the past.jpg
    relics of the past.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0

nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool rings!! what type of site were you hunting? I have only found 2 rings since I started hunting in July, one was a child's junk ring that I found in a local city park and the other was gold plated with a polished fool's gold stone that my mom had lost 43 years ago in a flower bed at my grandmother's house (her house at the time of course) Needless to say my mom was very excited when I gave her the ring back, she was only 6 when she lost it. They don't always have to be made of precious metals to be precious, that's for sure!! I consider it probably my best find so far......here's a pic of the ring....

HH

Attachments

• mom\'s ring (1) (Medium).JPG
    mom\'s ring (1) (Medium).JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 277

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! Really cool rings! Tsgman in Missouri

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread