Replacement For 6000 Di Pro

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope the pain goes away soon Rob.

The White's is a heavy detector compared to many of the other detectors, but finding one with a screen that is lighter will be difficult. I would suggest you check out the Tesoro's for light weight at near two pounds with batteries. Maybe looking at the new Garrett AT Pro would help too. I would consider hip mounting the controls or hanging them from your neck. I do this with most of my detectors anyway. But with your neck pain this might not be an option. http://www.tesoro.com/ My Tejon is as deep as my Sov GT but lots lighter weight.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...For dept capability.. good luck on that one......I would try a prizm 5 g... It's lite.. an you should find a quarter 8+ inches and it ground balances manually.. so that's a plus next up.. you can pinpoint with it..head phone jack...easy to read screen....and you can turn it up and it's stable... cam locks...then there the 6T,it's a little heavier goes deeper...gives you more information on what's in the ground...cam locks arm strap..a typical White's machine...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread