restless spirit rocker box. in the works.

crazywolfminingco

Dec 29, 2013
pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive been wanting to make an ol fashioned rocker box so i did , its made from maple with siliconed sides and corners ,has a maple ramp and maple top. just put the 5th coat of finish on but will put a couple more ,its going to have deep ribbed matting on ramp and in the troff. still working on handle , the name of this will be the restless spirit rockerbox just because of all the ol mining stories ive read ! and how i came up with this ol maple im using. thought id share while its sill being built,everybody likes a new pic now and again lol! restless spirit rockerbox 1.jpg restless spirit rockerbox 2.jpg restless spirit rocker box lid.jpg

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That maple is almost too pretty to put in the mud :) ...and yet I'm looking forward to a video of it in action.

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a rockin' good time and get some shine!

GG~

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Craze ,about 30 years ago I demo'd a large bowling alley. You should have seen the maple floors and alleys that we took out of there.

OP
OP
crazywolfminingco

crazywolfminingco

Dec 29, 2013
pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i got nogold but it worked real well so far.im prettyimpressed. but the cold here just brought me back home after 3 hours!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread