May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that remember I did a 1 hour hunt on this field before & got a nice Silver RAF Pendant. No Silver today but did pretty good for only 2 hours :o

Got a 1909 wheatie :wink: & a dime & a pewter US thingy all broken up.

Random Roman Iron Nail.

I like the horse rein guide the most but may have to give it up to the owner, being that he's been into horses all his life :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 539
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 545
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 544
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 544
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 543
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 556
Upvote 1

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that is a lot of cool history there...Way cool finds man... the RAF wings are awesome even though they're corroded.... :icon_thumright: before i left the house a few minutes ago, I noticed that tonight on Dish that they were doing an archeology dig from ww1. Its on the military channel...

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Don't know how familiar you are with US coins but look very carefully at the wheat cent. If you see an "S" just below the date and VDB on the reverse at the bottom don't clean it, don't scratch it, and contact a professional before doing anything with it. It is worth several hundred dollars if those 2 details are present. I just looked on Ebay and there is one currently that has some fair damage to it (looks like it was hit with a nail or something right in the middle of Lincolns head) and the bidding is presently at $650.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
NHBandit said:
Don't know how familiar you are with US coins but look very carefully at the wheat cent. If you see an "S" just below the date and VDB on the reverse at the bottom don't clean it, don't scratch it, and contact a professional before doing anything with it. It is worth several hundred dollars if those 2 details are present. I just looked on Ebay and there is one currently that has some fair damage to it (looks like it was hit with a nail or something right in the middle of Lincolns head) and the bidding is presently at $650.

I guarantee it's that one! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread