Return trip nets a couple of Almosts

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Return trip nets a couple of 'Almosts'

I returned to the new town where I found a 1916 merc(no mint) and several wheats and IH's.. I had started a yard right before it got dark and since it had produced well I wanted to finish it out.. It was still holding some good coins including a couple of heartbreakers..
sQ5Ey.jpg

ugh.. how many of those can a guy find before the S magically appears?? ???
tWneK.jpg

this is the second no mint marked 1916 that I have found in this yard.. ugh,,
AAXZT.jpg

was a little surprised to see this shiny.. I almost skipped over it at 2 inches on the AT Pro Graph..
TQRyZ.jpg

1911 greenie D
UX4WS.jpg

within inches of each other..
7ZQJL.jpg

Didn't find alot but didn't really have a lot of time.. am ready to get back to that street.. Will be hunting this town for the rest of the week.. hoping to get some good video... Evan

Upvote 0

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all those close ones there has to b a SMOKIN KEY sumplace bud!! Keep at it.. CONGRATS.. HH

OP
OP
Gonehunting

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With all those close ones there has to b a SMOKIN KEY sumplace bud!! Keep at it.. CONGRATS.. HH
Im a hoping so.. thanks bud..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread