Riding the storm out!

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks CG! It's making landfall at Beaufort right now. We haven't totally lost power at this time. Hopefully I won't to use the generator.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing everyone in the path of Arthur to stay safe. I've been through so many hurricanes, I don't trust any of em. I've seen the damage from Katrina right before my eyes, & others that did more damage at my property.

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, Def REO Speed Wagon

Stone

Feb 26, 2012
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wishing everyone in the path of Arthur to stay safe. I've been through so many hurricanes, I don't trust any of em. I've seen the damage from Katrina right before my eyes, & others that did more damage at my property.

I lived in Florida for 10 years and went through a few hurricanes. I remember 2004 very well, back to back storms.

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make the best of it and I hope you get some fun and a few new finds from it! I wouldn't want to be in a hurricane but I wouldn't mind checking the beach out afterwards. :D

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes be Safe.... with that said Quit Riot good band also in the early 80's.

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was working MEPS in 2006, 4;00 am as Katrina was making land fall.... I never seen a Sgt Major run that fast........

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope all is well there. It should be heading up this way and just miss us to the east. We've already had nasty weather come at us from the SW, they mentioned 80 mph gusts which has nothing to do with Arthur, hail and tornado warnings!
They held July 4th celebrations yesterday the 3rd to avoid it.
Stay safe all!

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living in N.J. we get our share. We are far enough inland to miss the flooding, but have to worry about the big trees coming down. Hopefully not on the house. Stay safe.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes be Safe.... with that said Quit Riot good band also in the early 80's.

I hope ya all on the East coast came through ok... I now see there's a lot of power outages.

When I saw the title I immediately went back to my old rock band days (drummer). REO's "Riding the Storm Out" and Quiet Riot's "Bang Your Head" were songs we played.

OP
OP
flatbutton

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything is good here guys. Normally, one that close would have beat us up pretty bad. Power went out last night for only a few mins. and the only damage is tree leaves and small branches covering my yard. Anyways, thanks guys and happy 4th!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread