Rifle Target "Texas Style"

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• image-1268252383.png
    image-1268252383.png
    499.6 KB · Views: 100
  • image-3544423362.png
    image-3544423362.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 98

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it. I have 1 big problem though. Your garage/shop/basement has way too much order and general cleanliness. Could you at least throw some camo clothes around and maybe an unkempt box of can slaw and chunks of iron trash somewhere in the picture? Thanks.. I can't show this picture to my wife until you do.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I love it. I have 1 big problem though. Your garage/shop/basement has way too much order and general cleanliness. Could you at least throw some camo clothes around and maybe an unkempt box of can slaw and chunks of iron trash somewhere in the picture? Thanks.. I can't show this picture to my wife until you do.

It looks way cleaner than my garage... AND I LIVE IN NJ!

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice but I too agree. Your garage is WAY TOO clean and orderly! I do have a question though, if that's an 800 yd target, then you must already have your rifles zeroed in pretty good before shooting at that particular target. It looks to be about a 4X4 ft target area and at 800 yds that gets mighty small if your off zero much at all. Just curious since I made mine 8X8 ft in order to cover that problem in case a scope got knocked by mistake and is off. Oh, and knock one of my scopes and I'll knock you!! LMBO!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cute pip, but no we don't shoot at our state flag. We just advertise a free Bar-B_Que for all the liberals we can find and then stand back 800 yds!! LMBO!!!

Yep, you want a bunch of liberals, advertise free Texas BBQ ... do you guys bait as well, or just the advertisement?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is my 800 Yard "Republic of Tejaas" paper target tack board.

Now all you have to do is find a lib to stand in front of it holding the target.Any volunteers?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys regularly declare your hatred of liberals. Then you "joke" about shooting them.

Forgive me if I failed to laugh at your "satire".

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
some people need to learn to read, and quit listening to the voices in their head.

sunshine soldiers and weekend patriots have always considered themselves better than the people who do

Last edited:

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some people need to learn to read, and quit listening to the voices in their head.

sunshine soldiers and weekend patriots have always considered themselves better than the people who do

Pip,

Your first sentence is excellent advice for EVERY LIBERAL I've ever talked with. That Obama voice in your heads is a dead giveaway!

As for your second sentence, I don't know any of them but if I ever run into one, I'll pass on your advice!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You guys regularly declare your hatred of liberals. Then you "joke" about shooting them.

Forgive me if I failed to laugh at your "satire".

The left sure celebrated the movie where there was a scene showing George W Bush being assassinated ... Thought you guys likes stuff like that???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread