Rifle Target "Texas Style"

Shucks,I guess you cant answer the question pip.Maybe you better stick to passing off already copywritten poetry as your own,no that wont work,you get caught doing that too.:laughing7:

I get too busy taking care of my hundred yard targets to let those at 800 bother me. I just wait 'til they get closer. :) Nice target though.

Last edited:
at 800 yards. no liberal has to worry...70% failure rate in sniper schools give you a great chance at surviving a long ,self ,self promoted, sniper.

How many actual snipers out their - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

If there is a 70% failure at sniper schools, just remember, these are a very small group of volunteers. I started shooting in competitions at 14, and was very good at it. Unfortunately, I was the worst shooter in the family. Point being, there are excellent shooters out there that have never been to sniper school.

Have a great day,
Bill

at 800 yards. no liberal has to worry...70% failure rate in sniper schools give you a great chance at surviving a long ,self ,self promoted, sniper.

How many actual snipers out their - Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

You imply that those that fail can't shoot. Many of those that fail do so because they fail the camo portion of the training. Like taking a shot and then no being discovered by the D.I.'s. Very difficult to do.

You wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of my rifle at 1500 yards, let alone 800.

Nice tack board, and nice cooler too, but why so big? I hope it's not Parkinson's.

Just kidding Compadre, can't wait to see the rocket launcher.

Homar

I didnt say a thing about shooting a lib,all I said was find a lib to hold the target.Two completely different things.

I didnt say a thing about shooting a lib,all I said was find a lib to hold the target.Two completely different things.

Ya, "right".

The internet is FULL of lib-shooting yack.

Ya, "right".

The internet is FULL of lib-shooting yack.

I have found the opposite to be true.. and in the major media. Most anti gun fanatics are the first one to say conservatives should be shot. Have you heard Matin Bashir lately on MSNBC?

Get Rife Target!...I see your thread got hi-jacked by the liberals and haters...lol...At least they havent compared SOMETHING to Hitler yet :tongue3:

Get Rife Target!...I see your thread got hi-jacked by the liberals and haters...lol...At least they havent compared SOMETHING to Hitler yet :tongue3:

But can't you feel the pressure building? :laughing7:

Ya, "right".

Interesting,libs change sentences around now so it means something else.Bet I can give you a sentence that you can fully understand without changing it around:laughing7:

Interesting,libs change sentences around now so it means something else.Bet I can give you a sentence that you can fully understand without changing it around:laughing7:

Well, let's have it then.

Gentlemen keep it civil and no insults....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

To all liberals, remember the north won and Texas failed at even protecting the Alamo against the Mexicans... I'm NOT SACRED I will just bring some Mexicans......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back