rileyboy here!...nice score w/pix

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi All,
rileyboy here to say hello. Haven't made any posts in many months, but I do venture on the site once in a while to see how everyone is doing. I sure hope all the old hands (Mountainman2, Arkiebassman, EastKYminer, Freedom, APUSH, Mdnightman, Buffaloboy, Palidin, jrf30) and so many other good friends from over the years are doing well. I haven't been doing the CRHing like I used to as things started drying up in and around my area back in March. Lots of "skunky" boxes and very few loose halves in many of the old "score" banks. With the high price of gasoline, I just decided it wasn't worth "road tripping" just to get someone else's "dumps", or nothing at all for that matter. Thus, I hadn't been to many of my old banks looking for coins in a long time. Anyway, today I managed to get lucky. Was out doing other things and stopped at one bank that used to "produce" years ago. They had 9 CWRs and $9 loose. The loose were all clad, but 6 of the CWRs were solid 40% silvers. 120 Total. Hopefully this post will keep everyone encouraged, because as I've always said......"It's out there!". Hope the pix come through as I've never used this new format.
Cheers,
rileyboy and "Riley"
(Rich, R.I.P.)

Attachments

• IMG_2095.JPG
    IMG_2095.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2096.JPG
    IMG_2096.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
A most excellent find, sir. Just goes to show that persistence pays.

Rascal

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! Must be nice to get out once in a while. EastKYMiner seemed to be doing well. He and I PM on occasion.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey rileyboy, Man happy to know your back. and love to see you post and by the pics you doing good.
Keep at it and I wish you all the best. I will get up with you soon.:thumbsup:

HH...Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread