Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get to my spot today it wasnt supposed to freakin rain, but it rained as soon as I got there . Its my day off I dont mind the rain but I wasnt wearing my rain gear. Screw it Im going I first find the silver ring it says faith on it then the Merc then the wierd coin I was hoping it was some rare valuable one but oh well I didnt even notice the pouring rain after finding the silver which isnt easy here in A2 Mi. Plus I have the Nox 800 and the grey ghost head phones amphibian I like wireless but the grey ghosts I love the tones I can tell silver with these if I hit a dime I can tell its clad the silver dime has a higher pitch I love this set up. Thanks for looking keep rippin friends. Tommy I posted the coin by accident in todays find instead of what is it so heres the todays find post lol IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0616.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0615.JPG IMG_0614.JPG IMG_0613.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 42
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A2, nice hunt even if it rained. Looks like it was a silver day for you. The 1939 Merc looks nice and still has some meat on the bones. Question, what were the settings that you used on the Nox. Do you stick with one setting for all of your hunts or do you switch depending on the location of your hunt. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat Israel coin, congrats on the ring and Merc!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunting Tommy, double silver is awesome + a kicker, the 800 kicks *** on silver, congrats and HH, greg
Thanks yes the 800 is deep and I love it pulling coins from my hunted out areas

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bart how have you been havent seen many posts from ya your friend Tommy

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A2, nice hunt even if it rained. Looks like it was a silver day for you. The 1939 Merc looks nice and still has some meat on the bones. Question, what were the settings that you used on the Nox. Do you stick with one setting for all of your hunts or do you switch depending on the location of your hunt. Good luck with your hunts. Walt
Thanks Walt Im mostly a coin hunter so I use park one full volume seperation 4 I notch out pull tabs sometimes I use park 2 for jewelry hunting but I love park one its preset is right on the money I like my coin tones to be high Ill tell ya dig it all to learn tones and a test garden is very helpful cause the ground mineralization where you are is most likely different than some one else so it takes tweaking I got alot of learning to do believe me. Like I said those presets alone are right on

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome, Tommy! I'm glad you didn't let the rain stop you. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, on ur silver finds , nox does like silver

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The nox is killing it in the WW 1/2 dump site its loaded with iron and still able find silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread