Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get to my spot today it wasnt supposed to freakin rain, but it rained as soon as I got there . Its my day off I dont mind the rain but I wasnt wearing my rain gear. Screw it Im going I first find the silver ring it says faith on it then the Merc then the wierd coin I was hoping it was some rare valuable one but oh well I didnt even notice the pouring rain after finding the silver which isnt easy here in A2 Mi. Plus I have the Nox 800 and the grey ghost head phones amphibian I like wireless but the grey ghosts I love the tones I can tell silver with these if I hit a dime I can tell its clad the silver dime has a higher pitch I love this set up. Thanks for looking keep rippin friends. Tommy I posted the coin by accident in todays find instead of what is it so heres the todays find post lol IMG_0617.JPGIMG_0616.JPGIMG_0615.JPGIMG_0615.JPGIMG_0614.JPGIMG_0613.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 42
Good job Tommy!

Way to go Tommy!

Some nice silver with a little international flair thrown in for good measure is certainly worth the rain. Way to stick it out!

I donโ€™t know if youโ€™ve been getting as much rain as us to the North but I guess we should enjoy it while it lasts. The dry season with all the problems it brings for MD will be here soon enough.

Dig

Congrats on finding a couple of silvers Tommy. :thumbsup:
The Hebrew coin is an interesting find.

Dave

Nice find! I have trouble with finding places to hunt. I hunted out most of the playgrounds around my neighborhood. I started hunting the by the railroad tracks... people seem to use it as a trash yard... but it makes for some interesting finds. My bounty hunter jr. could store very small... I put it in a bag and used my bike to go places. It was akward but it works. But my new one is way too big to do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back