Ring and some clad

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I haven't been out much the last couple of months because of health issues but I am starting to get back out there. I went to a local ball field and although I had to sit down several times I was able to find a small amount of clad and a ring. I think the ring is a toe ring and probably for the big toe because it is really large. No stone in the ring. It is some kind of cheap metal - very light - no markings. It didn't even ring up on the machine. I just happened to spot it as I was swinging under a set of monkey bars. There is also a small playground at this park. Then as I had to sit down several times I was looking around and down at the ground and twice I spotted a coin. Once it was a quarter and once it was a dime. Not much today but I'll take it and be glad I got out. :)

moneyjunk080207.jpg

Here's a close up of the ring.

moneyjunkring080207.jpg

Upvote 0
R

RUDY2003

Nice diggins mumszie!
I think that small Taiwan thing is a crack pipe....

Keep safe....and rest often...

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
YOU'RE KIDDING! I've never seen one of those. I've heard of them of course but never actually seen one. I thought they were made out of glass or something. This thing is metal. Wow.

Spidey

Feb 20, 2007
Omaha
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
You were swinging from the monkey bars? wow :D

I usually just metal detect when I go to the parks...or maybe take the kids to play on the equipment.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
umm that taiwan chain thing is a pot pipe piece umm err thats what gypsy told me
crack cocaine is smoked in glass

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Good to hear your up to getting out again. Yep, that's a pipe allright. Way to go on the other finds too. Hope you get to feeling better.

GrantWA

Feb 27, 2005
Strange, that thing you guys call a pipe looks just like the hosend from a hand operated tire pump.

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I just started detecting again due to a disablility. Metal detecting has done more for me than physical therapy ever did!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread