Rings, chinese coin pocket dump, gold pendant

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Good week! I found 4 more rings for the year. My total is 6 rings (3 gold, 3 silver). Going for 100 for 2009. I am on my way. I also found a tiny gold pendant. For the first time ever....a chinese coin dump. There are still more of them. I just got tired of digging them. I will have a total total next time I go out. Anyone know anything about chinese coins? Are they old, new, worth anything. Last, but not least, I have a metal button. Usually I can tell how old it is by the back of the button; however, this one's missing. Any ideas if it is a military? Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Attachments

• w2 finds 001.jpg
    w2 finds 001.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,101
  • w2 finds 005.jpg
    w2 finds 005.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,093
  • w2 finds 006.jpg
    w2 finds 006.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,102
  • w2 finds 010.jpg
    w2 finds 010.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • w2 finds 008.jpg
    w2 finds 008.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,077
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Iskuli

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Thanks for the positive comments. My friend bought me the hand at a jewelry show. I love it! I am going to try and fill er' up. Thanks for the inf. on the chinese coins. I am going to get the rest of them this week, weather permitting....

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you found out about the Chinese coins yet? If not, and you want to post pics of them, just post pics of one of each that is different.....but make sure and post the front and back side of each.....and I would be glaad to id them for you.....I live in S. Korea, have been hunting and finding Korean, Japanese, and Chinese holed coins for about 30 + years, and have several of the best books to i.d. them
Will be glad to help......they are just like U.S. coins, in that one particular kind might be worth $2.00, and the next might be the key type of the set, worth thousands of dollars. Have to look, and know what to look for, to be sure.

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
well I have 2 for my total. all in one year!!! :icon_king:

Happy Hunting.
Happy Hunting.

Check out my Youtube video on the coins.[youtube=425,350]LTIVUo0cLvk[/youtube]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread