Bronze Member
Oct 10, 2006
Coastal, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garret Seahunter MK II, Geometrics 882, Marine Sonic SS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom & Joe,
I've got a huge pile of bags that can be inflated under the boat to roll it out on. They are 500 gal. military fuel cells; aka industrial strength lift bags. Let me know if you need them. In the past they've been used in for exactly this type of situation on much bigger boats.

Brad

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like the deep venture is going to get a room mate soon.the deralict pelican floated itself off the sandbar it was on,another 150 feet an it will be next to the DV.winds were honking at 25+ knots on monday.the tide is dam near as high as it was during wilma due to the north wind keeping the tide in the ICW near the inlet.if i dint have to go to NC this week.this week would be ideal for getting the dv off the island,but i cant pass this trip up since the end of the dive season in NC.ill be back in a week to deal with the DV.joe ill call you when i get back.

Attachments

• pelican.jpg
    pelican.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 216
  • dv.jpg
    dv.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 25knotwinds.jpg
    25knotwinds.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 222

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread