Ripley, Ohio Show - February 14th

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
It may be a little early for this message, but I am taking table reservations for the show. Get in touch with me if you want details.
For those that don't know, the Ripley, Ohio Show is a wonderful event. I say it is the best show in Ohio, but I run it. I do know this, it is largest show in the state and grows every year.
Ripley is located on Route 52 along the Ohio River. Last year, the farthest traveller came from West of St. Louis. It is worth the drive.
Flier picture attached.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson
www.prehistoricartifacts.com
SRV- Hope you make it again this year with your awesome display. If you want some fliers to put up, let me know. I appreciate your efforts in the past.

Attachments

• ripleyshowflier2010.jpg
    ripleyshowflier2010.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Jon, glad to see this posted. I second all that Jon has said. It is a great show!
Chuck

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, I have to agree with you on it being one of the best shows in the state. It's the only show I set up at every year now. I quit doing the ASO shows years ago when all the arguing was going on. I will take some flyers to put up around Portsmouth, plus I'll call the radio station again and have them announce it on their "around town" segment. The Portsmouth show was a really good one and was growing larger every year. but unfortunately the people that organized it couldn't see eye to eye on some things and the show disbanded. I look forward to setting up again and seeing everyone. Go ahead and reserve me 6 tables.

OP
OP
pointdlr

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
SRV and Ohio,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Steve- Send me your address to my email [email protected]. I'll send you off a bunch of fliers. Thank you so much for the effort. It really means alot.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson.

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
February 14th, 2010 will be my 35th Birthday - Looks like I have a place to take the family now!

It sounds very interesting! Hope to meet you all then.

Cheers!

Shane

lostlake88

Dec 2, 2007
The Queen City
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Au-seeker said:
February 14th, 2010 will be my 35th Birthday - Looks like I have a place to take the family now!

It sounds very interesting! Hope to meet you all then.

Cheers!

Shane call me. We can all go together.

Shane

paleojoe

Mar 31, 2008
This is a very nice show. Well ran and lots of fun. Great Artifacts to see.Everyone is very friendly. If you can make one show,try to come to Ripley !

ohio

Bronze Member
May 28, 2007
Yes I agree fellas. Get to Ripley. I hope to see a lot of you all there. Pick and Gregrocks are you guys going? The only way I am going to miss it is if Beyonce asks me out on a Valentines Day date. It just would not be right to say no to her just you hang out with a bunch of rock hounds!
Chuck

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
ohio said:
Yes I agree fellas. Get to Ripley. I hope to see a lot of you all there. Pick and Gregrocks are you guys going? The only way I am going to miss it is if Beyonce asks me out on a Valentines Day date. It just would not be right to say no to her just you hang out with a bunch of rock hounds!
Chuck

That's a perfectly acceptable excuse if she calls you, but be forewarned - she may want you to put a ring on it.

:)

P

pickaway

ohio said:
Chuck

Wish I could go I'll be busy elsewhere that day.Have fun and take some pics of the show...

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
pickaway said:
ohio said:
Chuck

Wish I could go I'll be busy elsewhere that day.Have fun and take some pics of the show...
i am going chuck,looking forward to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread