Ripley, Ohio Show - February 14th

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
It may be a little early for this message, but I am taking table reservations for the show. Get in touch with me if you want details.
For those that don't know, the Ripley, Ohio Show is a wonderful event. I say it is the best show in Ohio, but I run it. I do know this, it is largest show in the state and grows every year.
Ripley is located on Route 52 along the Ohio River. Last year, the farthest traveller came from West of St. Louis. It is worth the drive.
Flier picture attached.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson
www.prehistoricartifacts.com
SRV- Hope you make it again this year with your awesome display. If you want some fliers to put up, let me know. I appreciate your efforts in the past.

Attachments

• ripleyshowflier2010.jpg
    ripleyshowflier2010.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0
OP
OP
pointdlr

pointdlr

Sep 30, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just a quick Ripley update. We have 106 tables reserved. The weather looks great, and I hope to see everyone there. I will be running the front door, so say hello.
Thirty- Tom Davis has tables at the show, but won't be doing evals on site. If you have a question about any artifact, I can point you in the right direction for an expert. I know everyone in the room, and know who is good at what...
If anyone has any questions about the show, you can call me at 513-509-7420.
Regards,
Jon Dickinson

P

pickaway

Looks like I'll be going after all driving down with creekastronaut thanks CA...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread