Rising Sun Mint...Legit?

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rsmint said:
mts said:
Also, NONE of the products you sell are availabe on APMEX, Provident Metals, or any other reputable site. They won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Yet you make a business selling only products that reputable dealers won't touch. Makes you wonder huh? ::)

Rising Star Mint, Inc. does not produce any product under 1/10th of a troy ounce, we sell products under a 1/10th of a troy ounce produced by other manufactures. The products we produce, stock and sell are for collectors of fractional pieces not for silver investors As far as format?????????????? not sure what your talking about and I really dont have the time for this,I just saw this listed under google and I thought who ever reads this should know the truth about whats being said about rising sun mint, CMC mint and Rising Star Mint straight from the CEO of Rising Star Mint, Inc.

You are doing a good job of making sure potential customers see the truth. But I'm not sure that they are going to believe your version of the truth over ours. And don't tell me that you don't sell for investment purchases. Every single item you sell has a blurb about how now is a great time to buy your products as an investment. ::)

sultan of silver

Nov 7, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rsmint said:
mts said:
Also, NONE of the products you sell are availabe on APMEX, Provident Metals, or any other reputable site. They won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Yet you make a business selling only products that reputable dealers won't touch. Makes you wonder huh? ::)

Rising Star Mint, Inc. does not produce any product under 1/10th of a troy ounce, we sell products under a 1/10th of a troy ounce produced by other manufactures. The products we produce, stock and sell are for collectors of fractional pieces not for silver investors As far as format?????????????? not sure what your talking about and I really dont have the time for this,I just saw this listed under google and I thought who ever reads this should know the truth about whats being said about rising sun mint, CMC mint and Rising Star Mint straight from the CEO of Rising Star Mint, Inc.
Do you take foods stamps for payment?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rsmint said:
mts said:

CEO? Usually a CEO of a legitimate company has a ton of college behind them, in particular English, as they need to communicate in a very effective manner with their clients and business partners. I have received a major headache trying to read some of your posts... :), let me guess, you graduated Suma Cum Laude from the Rising Star College of collectible garbage. :dontknow:

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just wondering why a MINT has a yahoo email address...

As to the OP: If you looked at the bars before you bought them, then you are out of luck. It seems that they clearly say 100 mils. If this is the case then you are out of luck as far as any lawsuit goes. There is nothing deceptive about it unless you didn't get to look at them first and were not informed they were plated.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
wow a whole grain.......what a bargin....NOT

and 10 bucks for 1/10 th of an oz. of silver......no thanks

maxblockm

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL gems

Is Rising Sun Mint Legit ?

It is not a mint its just a brand of products.

Rising Star Mint produces all products right here in the U.S.A, all of which go through what we call a true minted coin process.

100mills = 100 millimeters

Thank You Very Much for reading this if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] with your questions I will try to reply as soon as I can The Rising Star Mint, Inc. Copy Right 2012
RISING STAR MINT

Wow, those are two gems right there...

You state you're not a mint, and that you produce all your own products in a minting process?!?! LOL!

100mills = 100 millimeters? 100 millimeters = 10 centimeters. Those products are plated with 10cm!?!? LOL!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a "mil" is = to .001 inch. It is a unit typically used in the world of "coatings" and "thickness" such as metal plating or 5 mil plastic sheeting etc etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread