River finds-several months ago

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these items at the river but just didn't have time to post them for one reason or another.
Junk jewelry, clad coins, lots of trash and fishing lures and a little of everything except gold & silver.
It's been almost 5 weeks since my last visit to the river and they start letting the water back up soon. I was really hoping some of the areas I hadn't been able to detect due to depth would pay off, but just no time really to grid them like I wanted to. It got me out of the house a few hours and give Mama a break from me and whether I find any valuable gold or silver, it's worth a million dollars to clear my head of all the stress that comes with daily living. GL & HH.
misc photos 002 (Custom).jpg misc photos 018 (Custom).jpg misc photos 017 (Custom).jpg misc photos 023 (Custom).jpg misc photos 014 (Custom).jpg misc photos 012 (Custom).jpg misc photos 011 (Custom).jpg misc photos 009 (Custom).jpg misc photos 006 (Custom).jpg misc photos 021 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's quite a variety of treasures, fongu:thumbsup:

I'd like to do more river detecting ...maybe next year

Lorraine

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lorraine. Thought I would get a chance to dirt fish today and the weather was beautiful. Just couldn't get everything done I needed to do. Hopefully after church tomorrow, even tho it's supposed to rain. GL & HH. Hope Hank is doing better
and getting well.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. Glad you got to unwind.:coffee2:

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My spring is getting tight again. If I don't get to go Monday, think I will be bad company. I had hoped to go to town today and detect an area where they are widening the road and have scraped the road down about a foot and piles of dirt all over the place just full of trash and coins. No go, but I plan to charge my batteries tonight and put on the 5 X 8 coil on my At/Pro and take the GTI-2500 with the 5 X 10 DD coil on it as a backup tomorrow. If the road crew is there working, I will go to an old ball field and try my luck there. Hope if I get out I will have something worth posting. GL & HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread