Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
River Loot (good news & bad news)

I wanted to say thanks to Jeff and Marc for getting me back to my original name.:notworthy: 1'st pic is two hunts. Divers mask still smells brand new. Is it a good make? Fits good. Black and white is silver, then heart stopper. The ring in the middle, I thought was real for sure. But, NOOOOOO! What a bummer. The third, just another hunk of silver to add to my pile that Ive been thinking of sending to Midwest. Will take a pic to show before I send. Next hunt included shades without a scratch. Fit and looked good too. Believe me, I find bookoo of all types of eye wear. Just recently, I found a pair of Revo glasses from Italy. Valued at $250.00 Not a scratch on them either. Gave them to my neice. I dont know what it is about watches lately, but I've been finding them. In the pics you can see why they lose watches and everything else. Casio's a good watch but, the Seiko was a bonus. New model with diamonds on numbers of face. Listed close to $400.00. Bracelet was a piece of crap. Spotted it in the cracks of the rocks. Im always eye balling in front of me not only for goodys but also where to step safely. The 2 half dollars were on a set of keys. Last pic was of a 3rd hunt which only consisted of the Wenger ladies sports watch. And I think its around $200.00. Titanium ring, which I hate, aint worth anything. Not long after, a boy banged into my detector while I was digging, and snaped it at the shaft. Never warned me or said anything. I was fit to be tied. Oh well, gotter boxed and ready to go to Tesoro for repair and tuned. Been atleast 10-12 years that Ive owned her. My Bandido Umax II is a great detector. The good news is, I will be receiving a new Tiger Shark soon. Cant wait. HH Richard

Attachments

• SDC11795.JPG
    SDC11795.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 658
  • SDC11800.JPG
    SDC11800.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 664
  • SDC11802.JPG
    SDC11802.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 663
  • SDC11815.JPG
    SDC11815.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 658
Upvote 0

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: River Loot (good news & bad news)

Awesome finds! Looks like a river full of pink flamingos!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

man now that is one packed river .........nice finds wtg :icon_thumleft:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,

Wow, you have yourself a great place to hunt, but how do you maneuver around all those tubes coming at ya? :laughing9: Beautiful finds. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

finderzzs said:
Wow, you have yourself a great place to hunt, but how do you maneuver around all those tubes coming at ya? :laughing9: Beautiful finds. :icon_thumright:
I just bump them with my knee's like bumper pool, or the flow of the water & rocks will divert them from you. Also there are gaps between tubers. Only when you are bent over digging are you in danger. I think I will put a sign on top of my head.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i had several of those casio watches. bought them at walmart. the watch was fine but the band would break real easy

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I hunted a river like that many years ago. Used a wet suit and booties, a big stone whacked my left big toe fracturing it but I didn't know because the water was chilly and so were my feet. Only after my feet thawed did I found out. Hurt like H-ll. Don't remember what I found but I remember that busted toe. Someday I'll go back but with steel toed boots. :thumbsup:

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice!

HH

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We have places like that up in the hill country here, but not this year, everything seems dry as a bone.
I have seen the local kids with masks skim the bottoms and where they know the stuff washes to, and they come up with boxes full of sunglasses watches, jewery etc. Places like that will never be hunted out, so have fun and keep finding loads of great stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions