Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Horse,

Joe is correct. He actually has, but only because he believes that there is no pot-o-gold at the end of his rainbow. HAHAHA I have a feeling that if Joe thought there was a rich Peralta Mine (or even a large stash of De Grazia Paintings) at the end, he might just be keeping mum himself.

I don't broadcast a lot of what I do. I was in and out of the Supers at least a dozen times before I ever admitted having gone once (even to my friend Jim Hatt).

Mike

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Horsey,

You seem so very certain of what you say. In all the years I have been talking about the Stone Maps, almost everybody is absolutely certain that they are correct and everyone else is missing the boat (so to speak). They can't understand why everybody else doesn't see what they see. Even with all that, not one person has walked out of the Supers with a potfull of gold.

Mike

Mike I've not filled a pot yet but I'm getting there

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

i want to write some words about the mysterious map , with an unknown cryptology , which Don Shade and many others tried to solve . This map is only for those who know where is the region of the LDM , but are not able to find it . The map fits 95% with the region and describes about one ( 1 ) square mile . The place which is described with a human shape , is the only place from where could be seen the small valley , because from the bottom of the canyon in that direction could be seen only mountain peaks . The other dotted trail which turns at the end , shows " THE TRICK " which said Waltz in his trail description . It could be considered a trick , because is the ONLY way to reach the mine . For this the LDM remained hidden from the hunters eyes .

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
If only Jacob had been using a garmin
garmin-gps.jpg
we could have the NSA check where he had been :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread